Pitboss game within the team

Well after sitting down mid battle the marauding armies of BCLG have chosen to switch religions-apparantly this 'hinduism' works wonders on your skin so they have chosen that as the one they will have after wandering the streets of the newly conquered Delhi.

I have a question for all the wise people in this game. I have the word 'STRIKE' in big red letters next to my gold and gpt display. Having never seen this i would like to know, A) How did it happen and B) What does it mean/do and C) How long does it last.

:lol: your not supposed to let people know that your empire is crumbling Robi

it took me at least 5 minutes before I realized why everyone had made the word strike in yellow. I'm a moron.

Robi D said:
I have a question for all the wise people in this game. I have the word 'STRIKE' in big red letters next to my gold and gpt display. Having never seen this i would like to know, A) How did it happen and B) What does it mean/do and C) How long does it last.

Robi...this isnt goginto help your vassal status fo rteh others...should advertise this.

/I will do sonethign to help you....just remember it.:)

Tubby Rower said:
:lol: your not supposed to let people know that your empire is crumbling Robi

it took me at least 5 minutes before I realized why everyone had made the word strike in yellow. I'm a moron.

lol i did too the first time i searched for something as well :D

I was timing out last night. Anyone else have the problem?

Just checked it and got in

I have returned as leader of the Romans.

Is Theoden still playing, i haven't seen him log in for the last few turns

HE is..he and I have been in contact last week. He was "away from civ " for a few days.

anyone else timing out...

Top Bottom