Pitboss Opening

GFletch

Warlord
Now that Fosse has closed out his game, I am starting a new Pitboss game and have 2-3 spots open. I have 8 players right now, looking for at least 10 casual players. The details of the game will be determined by the players. What we know now:

-- 24 hour timer
-- We will use UTOverload's excellent WebStats system

What map we'll use, what options we'll have -- that'll be up to the players. Right now I'm just seeing if the interest is there for anothe Pitboss game. We will NOT have an accelerated beginning -- this is for those players who are already in games or understand this is intended to be a fairly slow, casual game. I'm an old man, we like things at a slow pace. :)

In any case, if you are interest, PM me, post here, or drop me an email: nightgatecomics@gmail.com.

Thanks!

I'd love to play but I am a multiplayer n00b, just been trying it out in the gamespy lobby the last few days. 10 players would be good for a large map :D

I would like to play.

Preferred leader would be Elizabeth, and of course you have my email from our other game.

Thanks for hosting ERoy. :)

I'd like in on this if possible.

AIM: XerolOplan
Email: xerol3(a)yahoo.com

Preferred Civs (just take the first one of these that's available):
Saladin
Isabella
Germany (whichever one is the Creative leader, I can't keep them straight)
If none of those are available, just random will work too.

We're all full up -- 18 players!

Fosse, Xerol -- I can put you on the mailing list for when a Civ comes open (and that probably will be pretty quickly -- I'm sure you both know how these games go).

Wow, fast fill up! Alternate works for me. Thanks again for hosting.

I'd like to play, can someone tell me what do I need to prepare my system to be able to play.

thanx

The game is up and running. Let me know if you're in the game (you should have gotten a email or PM from me) and did not receive login info.

Top Bottom