Pitboss WebStats Proof of Concept - Curious About Interest

What do you think?

• I am interested in this and have my own PHP/MySQL server that I would run this on.

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • I am interested, but I do not have a webserver. I would like to use a public site to display stats.

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • I like the idea, but I wouldn't use it.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I don't like the idea.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some new features just rolled out. Check www.civstats.com to read about them :cool:

I will be officially releasing the new version of the uploader sometime today. I have made a few changes since that one linked above.

And lastly: I need someone that is administrating a game that has an eliminated player in it to tell me what it says under "Ping" for the eliminated player. Thanks!

In game? Because in CINvilization the player named "Kyle" is from me logging into an unclaimed human civ that never got picked up and deleting the units in game (I didn't realize retiring would do the trick back in my early Admin days ;) ).

Nobody ever met the civ, so he doesn't show up on the list and I get no in-game ping report.

I meant to say what it says in the actual Pitboss admin pannel.

However, I figured out a different way to do what I wanted so it's all good.

I'm about to roll out an update with a lot of changes, but not many of the changes are visible. It's mostly improvements in the backend, althought there will be some new noticable things like an "Eliminated" event in the game log.

Here you go. The player "Kyle" was unclaimed for a few turns, then I logged in and deleted all of the units. I would guess, but am not positive, that it's the same if civ was eliminated during the course of the game.

My best guess for how you can have the website look for eliminated civs though is to just watch for a score of zero, because that can only happen if you are indeed dead.

Attachments

• played dead.jpg
    played dead.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 98
Yeah, that's how I implemented it. I just wanted to make sure it didn't say something weird instead of AI, as that could cause unexpected results when the uploader tries to parse it.

But it's all good!

I'm trying to upgrade my two games (Soylent Green and FOFC Global) to 1.0 Civstats, and the uploader program freezes when I use "Auto Detect". What am I doing wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom