Political Compass Meme Thread

I think we would need to swap the top- and bottom-left corners in this case. Tankies have famously strong views on "feudalism".

Well, both the top and bottom left corners would probably be opposed to the Middle Ages, both because of the church and the lords

Professions.jpg

Prager U.jpg

I tried arranging some of my reading materials I have with me in the four quadrants and it didn’t provide any verisimilitude :(

If we're contriving them out of books, I managed to cobble one together out of biographies.

Beat that, it should not be difficult because I got too hung up on the exercise and forgot to add a joke.

Nice. I don’t have all my books here. I’ll do one and show you how bad it is :D

If we're contriving them out of books, I managed to cobble one together out of biographies.

Beat that, it should not be difficult because I got too hung up on the exercise and forgot to add a joke.
Ah, Robert Service - I remember reading Comrades! and loved his almost view on Communist Parties around the world. "Regions in India where Communist Parties were consistently in government saw better health outcomes for the poor and higher literacy rates than elsewhere in India. Also, Communists are a infection that needs to be purged!"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Welfare? What do you mean? Have you heard about inflation?"
:rotfl:
I'm done.

Some of them look like they could easily apply to any modern country, some of them seem more Russia-specific

Top Bottom