Post new Civ requests here

I've seen it in a few mods, but I can't seem to find it on its own. I can't seem to locate a search feature on this thread and I very much doubt this would be in those 64 pages anyway, but if anyone could point me to where I could find an Oman civilisation I would be most grateful.

Not sure if this is the place to ask, but does anyone still have the Civ gold mod? I can't get it from the original thread because the site where it was hosted has closed.

BtS. Not sure this is the right place to ask but what I am looking for is random personalities for AI. The option in custom game menu just shuffle existing personalities between AI. After a while during play you understand who it is. So, is it possible to have a full randomisation of the AI attributes. Understand that attributes are in xml file. Anyway to get those values random in a sensible way?

BtS. Not sure this is the right place to ask but what I am looking for is random personalities for AI. The option in custom game menu just shuffle existing personalities between AI. After a while during play you understand who it is. So, is it possible to have a full randomisation of the AI attributes. Understand that attributes are in xml file. Anyway to get those values random in a sensible way?
Definitely not the right place; I think there's a modcomp-request thread around here somewhere.

Should be possible, I think, tho it's something I'd need to look into and I'm still busy with the same ol' project... XD

Has anybody ever ported over the indigenous leaders from Civ4Col to Civilization itself?

Top Bottom