Post new Civ requests here

For all those who are fans of the house of cards trilogy, wouldn't Francis Urquhart be a cool leader for the English?

I know it's not exactly a request for a new civilization but could someone create a new leader for the American Empire? The leader I would like to be added is Ronald Reagan who would have the Organized and Charismatic traits. The reason I would like him to have these specific traits is because I believe they fit him very well and that the only other leader that posseses these traits is Napolean. Personally I am not a fan of the French unique unit. I prefer units that are late game units such as the Navy Seals.

Also, I think that Free Market might be a good fit for Reagan's favorite civic because from what I know of Reagan he believed that people enjoying the free market system would be more likely to desire more freedom if they didn't already have it.

You know what would be awesome?? A Naruto Civ! Believe it!

Leader 1:
Naruto (Agg/Phi)
Leader 2:
Yonmaide (4th Hokage) (Phi/Ind)

UU: Jounin (Replaces Knight)
UB: Ninja Academy (Replaces University)

New Wonder: Konoha Chuunin Exams (Builds one Jounin/Knight every 5 turns till Rifling)

Starting Technologies: Mining and Agriculture

Capital: Konohagakure

They should make a Massachusetts civ. I am from Boston, and I think we've surpassed America in achievement already :lol: :lol: :lol:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leader: John Adams (Pro/Ind)
Deval Patrick (Cha/Fin)

UU: Minuteman (replaces Grenadiers)
UB: Town Meeting (Replaces Courthouse)

Starts Out: Fishing, Mysticism

Cities:
Boston
Plymouth
Worcester
Springfield
Lowell
Cambridge
Fall River
New Bedford
Quincy
Dorcester
Weymouth
Braintree
Revere
Hyannis
Barnstable
Nantucket
New Boston
New Plymouth
New Worcester
New Springfield
New Lowell
New Cambridge
New Fall River
Neo-Bedford
New Quincy
etc.
etc.

A South Carolina civ would be better.

Hello everyone.

Is there yet an Australia mod or Canada mod Compatible with BTS???

I tried to upgrade the two I had from warlords but something goes wrong on the Buildinginfo.xml about the <fscale> tag so i surrender... :sad:

Someone is able to do that??? Thanks.

Hello everyone.

Is there yet an Australia mod or Canada mod Compatible with BTS???

I tried to upgrade the two I had from warlords but something goes wrong on the Buildinginfo.xml about the <fscale> tag so i surrender... :sad:

Someone is able to do that??? Thanks.

Check the Canada Mod thread. purplexus has converted the mod to BtS compatibility.

For the U.S, they should make three more leaders:

1. Thomas Jefferson (Cha/Phi)
2. LBJ (Pro/Phi)
3. Reagan (Imp/Cha)

People like Reagan, LBJ made the Civil Rights Act, and Jefferson was a great inventor as well as statesman.

Who's LBJ? lebron James:lol: ? I'm canadian so i wouldn't know these things:D

Check the Canada Mod thread. purplexus has converted the mod to BtS compatibility.

Can you please put a link to the mod here so i download him?
Seems I'm unable to find him in CANADA DELUXE thread in all that posts...

Nobody can make a BTS version of ARANOR Australian mod???
It is in NEW CIVILIZATIONS\NEW CIVS: AUSTRALIA thread

Who's LBJ? lebron James:lol: ? I'm canadian so i wouldn't know these things:D

I believe he's referring to Lyndon Banes Johnson one of the US presidents.

The Taiwanese Empire
Starts with: Fishing/Pottery
Leaders: Chiang Kai Shek(Aggr/Financial) favors Police State
Chen Shui Bien (Financial/Philosphical) favors Democracy
UU: Tai Shang (replaces Executive, -25% cost and -25% build time and +1 movement)
UB: Ye Cee (replaces Grocer, +50 Econ and +1 Food)

Cities:
Taipei
Taichung
Tainan
Kaoshiong(might wanna check the spelling)
Taoyuan
Hualien
Taidong
Penghui
Ximen
etc.

ISRAEL! I wish I new how to mod because I would just do it myself! can someone please make an IsraeliMod or Make one with Me I have all the city names text etc etc etc. I just can't do the technical side!

PLEASE!!! I have been asking for absolutely ages now Look at Page 14!

If you need any help on the none technical side message me!

thanks and PLEASE SOMEBODY!

ISRAEL! I wish I new how to mod because I would just do it myself! can someone please make an IsraeliMod or Make one with Me I have all the city names text etc etc etc. I just can't do the technical side!

PLEASE!!! I have been asking for absolutely ages now Look at Page 14!

If you need any help on the none technical side message me!

thanks and PLEASE SOMEBODY!

I thought there already was one. Sorry if I am wrong.

I have a bit of a request, and I don't think I am breaking any rules, for I did not see this civilization in the list of new ones.
I know it's kind of included in India, but what about Pakistan as a separate civilization? Or if Pakistan doesn't merit its own civ, what about the Mughal Empire? I am new, so I am not sure about how it works- if someone with modding skills is interested do they PM me to speak more about it or something? I have the ideas for leaders, etc.

I apologize if I have broken any rules or done anything wrong. Thank you, and please excuse my newbieness.

For the U.S, they should make three more leaders:

1. Thomas Jefferson (Cha/Phi)
2. LBJ (Pro/Phi)
3. Reagan (Imp/Cha)

Problem, Reagan was Charismatic, enough so that he became the leader of the conservative movement not just the Republican party, but he was not imperialistic at all. I have studied his carrer and heard recordings of his speeches in which he doesn't mince words about what he stands for. The charismatic trait is an obvious fit but it is hard to pin a second trait on him.

For example, Reagan put great empasis on the military and building it up, partly because of the threat offered by the Soviet Union but also because he believed America having great offensive military capability (F-117, much of the USA's guided munitions capabilty, nuclear submarines, potentially even the roots of the F-22, and more, all had their roots in his presidency) and defensive capability (SDI; BTW, functioning ground units were built, the plans to build the relay satalites that would have completed the system were scrapped by following administrations) would ensure that no enemies would dare attack the Unied States out of fear of overwhelming retaliation (protective and militaristic). Also, Ronald Reagan was a devout Christian and family man (spiritual). His presidency also brought about the longest period of economic prosperity this nation had seen in decades that continued until the end of the Clinton presidency (financial).

I could go on explaining it or I could simply sum it up by saying people would be justified in giving him just about any leadership trait in the game except for imperialistic because of the great emphasis he placed on peoples personal freedoms (both foriegn and domestic), and keeping the government from growing out of control and interfering with peoples lives.

Overal, I would have to say that organized is the only trait that could even begins to encompass all the facets of his personality.

Top Bottom