Post Puppy Pics Please

So I'm at work, I work at an auto body shop so most of the cars people drive here get looked at. A guy just showed up and had a four-month-old Newfie in the car. He brought her out so I could pet her and squeeze her and tell her I wanted to bring her home. As devoted as I am to mutts, I think I'd get a Newfie if I had enough space to keep one because oh my god they're freaking precious and giant and wonderful.

I'm still stuck with the :love: face.

Spoiler more newfie pics for your viewing pleasure :

(That guy behind him looks posessed!)

Also my post #193

The Newfie came back! She's five months old now. Her name is Mabel and she's got paws as big as my hands and she's fluffier than a pile of kittens and she drools like crazy and I want to bring her home and fatten her up and sleep on her. Pictures!!!

She's like a bear! :love:

OMG, IT'S A BEAR! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! :run:

Technically a little past puppyhood, but this was the day Taffy joined our family from the shelter. Imagine someone getting tired of that face!

Taffy_01.jpg

Puppy pics here. Why it would be there, I don't know.

That doesn't look real. She has had so much botox.

Astrid. Thats an interesting name. I've only ever heard of Astird...

Sorry, a little of-topic here, but:
I'm pretty sure Astrid is way more common, though you never know with the crazy names you have in English-speaking countries.

Anyway, have you never heard of Astrid Lindgren?

(Astrid is one of my favourite female names, for some reason I ind it really pretty. Astrid is also quite a popular name for newborn girls in Denmark at the moment. I think it's somewhere on the top 50...)

POST MOAR PUPPIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My vet says big dogs are puppies for 2 years. Suki turns 2 in February so I won't be able to post her in here anymore after that. But it's not February yet, so here she is today at my city's lake! She had a blast.

Top Bottom