POST THE 53rd IMAGE IN YOUR SILLY PICTURES FOLDER

Plains-Cow

Best Resource; Always Wins
I know you have one. If you don't have 53 pictures, keep counting the pictures you do have again, starting at the beginning of your folder, until you hit the number 53. I'll start:

I;m thinking about thos Beans.png

@Plains-Cow
Moderator Action: I am confused over the purpose of this thread. We have a members picture thread already along with other focused ones. If it is just a spam thread, I will move it to the postcount free Fun and Games forum.

Last edited:
parthenon.jpg

Don't have a Silly Pictures folder, specifically, but here's the 53rd in my Pictures Folder.

I guess maybe it's silly by virtue of not being silly.

Last edited:
@Plains-Cow
Moderator Action: I am confused over the purpose of this thread. We have a members picture thread already along with other focused ones. If it is just a spam thread, I will move it to the postcount free Fun and Games forum.
The idea is the humor behind such a specific number. Most people have a folder where they store their funny pictures (at least people around my age). People can't imagine or remember what pic they would have in position 53 of their silly/funny pictures folder, so this gets them looking at it again and shares it with the rest of the forum so that others can have a laugh/smile. It's not meant to be a spam thread.

(I feel I should clarify that this is intended as a contribution to the thread rather than a reaction to it.)

The idea is the humor behind such a specific number. Most people have a folder where they store their funny pictures (at least people around my age). People can't imagine or remember what pic they would have in position 53 of their silly/funny pictures folder, so this gets them looking at it again and shares it with the rest of the forum so that others can have a laugh/smile. It's not meant to be a spam thread.
I think of it as being like that "Quick, hit Ctrl-V" thread: that who we are is revealed by little random fragments of our computer behavior.

IMG-20150603-WA0009.jpg

i dont actually have a silly pictures folder, but heres the 53rd pic in the first pictures folder that opened on my laptop. its from my sideblog on tumblr, @/stachebracket, where i'm holding polls for which follower-submitted character has the best looking 'stache. since tumblr finally added a polls feature, people have been quickly hopping on a trend of holding brackets for which fictional character has the most trans swag, or which is the most "malewife"-y, or which is the best musician, etc, and i figured itd be fun to get a lot of followers
this one is Mumbo Jumbo from hermitcraft vs probopass from pokemon. currently i think mumbo's at 75% of votes, with more than 600 voters. apparently hes got a lot of fans. glad theyre having fun! ^_^

53.png

That's a gorgeous picture, Paul in Saudi!

Top Bottom