Post your tourny results here! :)

Results edited. Currently at 2-3.

Are there any games still being played where one of the players is still at zero or one loss overall? Else the semifinals can probably kick off and not wait for the laggards.

Yes, in Group 3, Bluemofia (unbeaten), punkbass, nc-1701, and Godwynn (one loss) are still playing. In Group 2, Truronian is still playing with one loss, but he also has a tie.

vrs. Yuri2356 I won
vrs. Arachnophobia I drew
vrs. shortguy I lost
vrs. Luceferaul I lost
vrs. Perfection I won
vrs. Madscot I won

3.5... I can be happy with that :D

I'm done. Absolutely no complaints with 3-3.

Good luck to the semifinalists!

All the people I'm playing with currently just stopped moving... They all ran out of time. Multiple times.

Should I claim, or wait some more?

Yeah, it looks like a lot of the players from Group 3 just stopped playing. Most of the games are practically over, too. Projected final Group 3 standings:
Code:
Group 3       GP W L D Pts
Bluemofia     6  6 0 0 6
punkbass      6  5 1 0 5
nc-1701       6  4 2 0 4
azzaman333    6  2 4 0 2
Elrohir       5  1 4 0 1
Godwynn       5  1 4 0 1
admiral-bell  6  1 5 0 1
It also appears that Elrohir and Godwynn are not playing each other at all. :confused:

Greenpeace I've only made 10 moves with, while Godwynn has gotten 13 with me. Nc_1701's game is almost over. Up by a rook, and on move 29.

Hmm, it appears that by "it also appears that Elrohir and Godwynn are not playing each other at all," I meant "it also appears that Elrohir and admiral-bell are not playing each other at all." :hmm:

Hmm, it appears that by "it also appears that Elrohir and Godwynn are not playing each other at all," I meant "it also appears that Elrohir and admiral-bell are not playing each other at all." :hmm:

At this point, Punkbass is the only player with an unfinished game that could make the second round, yes?

Well, in theory, nc-1701 could also, but he has already admitted that he has been beat in his game against Bluemofia.

Assuming Bluemofia and punkbass win out, we'd have:

(6-0) luceafurul, Bluemofia, col,
(5-1) Tomoyo, kryszcztov, punkbass, bathsheba666

According to the tourney post, we have six slots. One for each group winner and two for the wild cards.

Then it depends on what tiebreaker method we use. If we used the MLB method:

Tomoyo plays kryszcztov to decide who wins Group 1.
Loser of that game plays punkbass and bathsheba666 in a round-robin. Top two advance.

We could also do a single elimination tournament with the four 5-1s with the loser of the third-place match be eliminated.

Of course, it would make the most sense if we just let all four in, since round-robin works so much better with seven players than with six..

I would, if I had any idea how this was gonna work. Or, rather, how this would work well.

The only thing I can think of is that the top two finishes of the seven-player round robin play each other for the championship (perhaps in a match with aggregate).

Or we could have a vote after the round robin is done, and the top two vote-getters play each other.

Top Bottom