- bathsheba666
- Cuivienen

Group 2:
- Tomoyo
- Truronian/Arachnaphobia***
- Bluemofia
- col
- Igloodude/nc-1701* ***

* - has not completed all games (standings are assuming the remainder of the games are wins)
** - Tie for seeding only; tie may be determined by a coin flip or a head-to-head match-up.
*** - Will play in a Yahoo! tiebreaker match for next round berth

Sounds like a plan. I'm just surprised that I won any games at all. :D

Ok, great I gotta beat Igloodude in a play-off then...

@Truronian/Arachnaphobia: You guys can set up a time that works for both of you and meet on Yahoo! chess. You guys can decide on the timing rules and match structure yourself, I guess. Something around 10 minutes/15 seconds, three game match sounds right.

@Igloodude/nc-1701: Technically, you guys can't play until punkbass finishes his game against Godwynn (since if he lost, he would be involved in this whole thing), so you guys will have to wait... otherwise, same as above.

PMs sent to everyone who's in the next round except myself and Bluemofia (because I didn't want to send an extra PM because of the five recipients thing, and he made eleven, and I figured he knew anyway).

@kryszcztov: If you see this before 8:00PM Eastern US Time (3:00PM GMT?), we can do our coin flip by having you predict the NCAA Bowl Division Championship game tonight between Ohio State and Florida. Since you're French, I'd expect you to know next to nothing about it (or even what sport it is), so it should be a 50-50 chance. (EDIT: Actually, the wording came out a little 'racist', except that you'd probably take it as a compliment ;))

PMs sent to everyone who's in the next round except myself and Bluemofia (because I didn't want to send an extra PM because of the five recipients thing, and he made eleven, and I figured he knew anyway).

I guess I'm reporting to the thread, or something.

I feel pretty thick for having thrown away two wins and a dominant position. I guess the moral is I need to work on finishing. Or possibly pay better attention. :lol:

Good luck to all the quarterfinalists! I'll be watching some of the games.

Truronian says he'll be away until saturday, so we'll get our playoff thing done then or after if thats ok?

That's okay, Monday midnight GMT sounds like a good deadline? (Fail the deadline and I'll flip a coin :p)

You have to to predict the result of the New England vs. San Diego American football game on Sunday. Get it right and you win the group, get it wrong and I win the group. Should be about a 50-50 chance for you.

For what its worth, that score is not possible in American football.

(Though New England was a good choice IMO) :)

Top Bottom