• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

President Thread- Term 1

BC..we are discussing the next tech in my Domestic minister thread. Please throw in your thoughts (not that I'd listen to the first person to beat me in a PBEM) and pay attention to what we decide. :p

are they even registered in teh new forum...

Thats sounds like a good reason to knock them out of the game. :)

BC unless someone raises a problem this is the plan for techs.

No copper in our captial or within5 tiles of our border...we go for iron. IF copper is that close..we get sailing. Then IW then MW.

Also remember...Warrior then settler at next pop IF copper is not within our capital borders.

So all my Domestic plans are dependent upon coppers location.

Robboo
Minisiter of copper.

Metal working

dang it give me a break its 6am and I have only slept 4 hours.

robboo said:
dang it give me a break its 6am and I have only slept 4 hours.

Only under 25's can pull that off, go back to bed:D

I cant..My kids just woke up...I can sleep in 14 or 16 hours when they go to bed.

ok so another turn

Capital

we've got copper in our borders-fairly nice place imo

scouting warrior-seen a good prospective city spot for BAT-we could possibly use this info in a future deal...

another source of copper i found-about 5 moves away from where we saw the BAT quecha

And demographics-i moved the citizen working a tile from sheeps to spices (or whatever calendar lux we have) for a quicker growth.

OK thats confirms it go for a worker instead of a settler (at size 3) and go for sailing then IW.

That other copper is too far to get with the next city...but maybe with one in the future to stop someone else from getting it or to use it as a simple production bonus in a city

hmm i dont see why we need iron working after sailing if COG are also planning on going for it...

BCLG100 said:
and someone doesnt like re-marking mail as unread :shake::mischief:
I marked it as read as I noticed it was marked unread. Someone else snuck in and did it.

BCLG100 said:
hmm i dont see why we need iron working after sailing if COG are also planning on going for it...
COG probably won't trade it to us.

Yay for copper! :D Yay for sending PBEM saves! ;)

because we made a deal with BAT that we would trade it for alphabet...is that correct?

We cant tell BAT well give us alphabet so we can get IW. Whats to stop them from saying ...oh well and trade alpha to COG leaving us in the cold.

We get IW. We honor our agreements......

Well you can look at it that way however we hold the way we know of getting to see each other so we should use it to our advantage.

we agreed to trade alpha for iron not that we have to research iron first to get it.

why would COG probably not trade it to us anyway??? if we are going to go for iron working we need to get methos to pursuade them to go another route, there isnt however any other route they can go without us giving away we have an alliance with someone else.

BC..its not right.

We need to get iron OR we need to tell them that we will get something else because another civ will get iron. We have to be straight with them.

Remind me never to make a deal with you again :p I can see how you would prefer to honor the agreement by being dishonest( to get a leg up) but if that is what we have to resort to...I want no part of it. We tell them how we are planning to get iron or we dont get it except by researchign it.

Besides...why trade alpha to BOTH rivals. Let us and BAT hold the cards for a while. Our advantage is we foudn someone to get alpha...we hand it over to another team. Remember we even said that we were going to put the stipulation on the trade that alpha cannot be traded...hypocritical of us to then turn around and do the same dam thing.

Well the copper will help boost production which is good. I agree with robboo we have a deal with BAT for alphabet, let the rest of them research it.

Top Bottom