Sullla's AI Survivor Season Seven - Playoff Game 1 Thread

Went pretty much the same way as a lot of my test games went. Once Rammy had at least four holy cities he was locked on for the culture victory with no possible enemies. I was flipping between Hammy and Churchill for 2nd, should have gone with my gut and picked Churchill but can't win them all.

I suspect 75%+ of the alternate histories will play out in a similar way with team Good letting Rammy get the culture victory. Maybe in the rest Sury will be able to make something happen or we will actually get a lucky diplo victory.

Not sure about the next game though. I think there will be more luck involved depending on who ends up fighting who. Could be quite close with a lot of stalemating medieval fights.

Strangely enough Sulla has been copying my 1st/2nd/FTD picks for the last three games in a row I think. Maybe I should start keeping my cards closer to my chest :p

Strangely enough Sulla has been copying my 1st/2nd/FTD picks for the last three games in a row I think. Maybe I should start keeping my cards closer to my chest :p

It's rather fortunate for Sullla that he didn't copy your picks last season. :p

Top Bottom