President Thread- Term 1

perfect timing...I need to step down in a few turns..but will hang on till a new minister is elected.

This move/house sale/house buy has got me doing 20 hour days. I will still give input

robboo said:
perfect timing...I need to step down in a few turns..but will hang on till a new minister is elected.

This team seems pretty relaxed about titles so I guess the only real responsibility of the domestic minister is back-up turn player. It's practically what I was born to do. I nominate myself for Robboo's position.

Is there someplace better I should post this?

this term is almost over, within a few days, everyone will be able to nominate themselves for any position (or is UN rep-election later on?)

1889 said:
Is there someplace better I should post this?

On turn 23 someone (either the president or somebody) will create new threads for nominations for that office, so you can post that you nominate yourself when that thread opens. I believe we're currently on turn 20 or 21, I think.

Sorry ive been at work the entire day, first chance ive had.

Nope nothing at all from what i could see

Capital

Scouting Warrior

ok im not sure why imageshack aint working for me but it isnt so i shall try again tomorrow

another uneventfull turn really though

land area: 22000, is that someone with his second border pop already, or is it someone with a settler out already? (That would be really bad).

CBR’s culture expanded to level 3 in 3200 because they have a religious capitol.
6/9 initial tiles are land.
14/21 fat cross tiles are land.
22/37 next level tiles are land. (22,000 sq. mi. land area)

Everybody’s population is growing at rates appropriate to crop yield so far so no indication of settlers or workers yet.

1889 said:
Everybody’s population is growing at rates appropriate to crop yield so far so no indication of settlers or workers yet.

COG's ambassador has stated they are currently building a settler, so that's something we should keep in mind. I'm curious if they're going to hold him until after BW (which they haven't yet started). Again, all the above is only as accurate as he is honest.

Well for many its the standard build, worker at 2, settler at 3.

Whether thats how they've done it im not sure.

Top Bottom