PreSLNES I: Masters of Ethereal

Welcome back.

The trip was great. Just really tired. I haven't received many orders. I think just 3 at this point. But take your time because I'm way too tired to update anything yet.

Can you say who you have orders from?

What's your deadline for orders?
EDIT: Seon's more or less unavailable till the 1st of june at least but ok the week after that if I understood well from Immac's NE.

now i have to go back and reread the update... i am totally lost... my memory is so bad...

I think i'm at war with the barbarians of Ldi land?.... confirm LDi?

now i have to go back and reread the update... i am totally lost... my memory is so bad...

I think i'm at war with the barbarians of Ldi land?.... confirm LDi?

No you are not.
We actually setup trade together. Although you also trade with the gnolls, who have a quarrel with me. The only war going on so far is between vruchten's gnolls and myself. Even then, it's not been much of a war so far, only some raids and 5 units lost overall because I took some people out of the paws of the gnolls and don't repent a bit about it.
You probably struck some deal with the dark elves at some point.

Oh, I'm actually among those who sent orders O_O, awesome!

Any one have cures for jet lag? I have to start work again soon, too. Is every one pretty much well-updated on where they were? That was only like 3 weeks ago.

Jet lag is best cured by exposing oneself to natural sunlight.
That and trying to sleep at the correct hours. It's usually easier for me in the East->West direction than East->West, which tends to hit me like a club on the back of the head.

Top Bottom