PREVIEW THREAD: staznesX

It would acquire more attention depending on the load you've taken for yourself ;) If your Slovakia, it would require a 3 second glance but if your the Japanese it could take an hour because they have multiple theaters that may require different divisions, etc.

It would reduce order construction time though, so this hour could be spread over the entire week or two weeks (whatever rate I'm updating at) instead of all at once in the order sending phase.

Oh, Azale, the two templates for nations are just a simpler and a more complex one. Use whichever you prefer.

Nice NES, interested in France or Italy, depending on who's stats are better.

Keep it to yourself please. No reservations. No guilt trip posts of intent. Especially no claiming of nations already claimed. :p

If you do not know whose stats are better between Italy & Vichy France, you should read up some more on WW2 ;)

LoL,

I don't really know that much about your alternative historie.
But what about the Italian dream of a Maré Nostrum, They didn't do anything about it in this history?

With the removal of the British threat, it kind of puts a wrench in the plan but also helps it.

Greece is alone now against the Italians & Germans which helps Mussolini while Egypt is firmly in British hands, ensuring that Italy cannot complete "Mare Nostrum" without breaking with the Reich.

They could probably demand Sardinia from the Vichy at any time and probably a few more concessions in North Africa.

Azale, regarding the East (Asia) ;):

Where's Mengkukuo? It was formed in 1939, if I recall correctly.

Also, has the Sino-Japanese War fared mostly about the same as in our timeline?

They could probably demand Sardinia from the Vichy at any time

Yes, I imagine that Italy shouldn't have much trouble acquiring Sardinia. ;)

By the way, to what extent did Britain follow the treaty terms with regards to the demilitarisation? If at all? I assume that it was a very loose agreement.

@Lightfang, Mengkukuo? You mean Inner Mongolia? Yes, it has gone along pretty much the same path. The Communists are there still, but since they operate mostly in Japanese held territories and in coordination with Kai-Shek, they are not shown on the map as of yet.

@das, Corsica :p They followed the Malta demilitarization pretty far but Gibraltar is deliberately being demilitarized very slowly, as it appears to the Germans. In total in all of the branches of the military, Halifax is actually increasing spending and increasing all three branches, partly for the war in the Far East and partly in the event of a German backstab.

@Lightfang, Mengkukuo? You mean Inner Mongolia? Yes, it has gone along pretty much the same path. The Communists are there still, but since they operate mostly in Japanese held territories and in coordination with Kai-Shek, they are not shown on the map as of yet.
He means Manchukuo and just can't spell for a damn. Tannu Tuva is likewise missing and the Philippines should be under direct American control; they were slated to become fully independent in 1944.

Tannu Tuva is negligible enough to not deserve a stat listing :p Manchukuo was there I thought...maybe LightFang can't distinguish the colors, but I am extremely sure I included it. I will put the Philippines under American control.

Aha! So it was Inner Mongolia! I think the Japanese control all the territory that encompassed them, so if they want to create it they want.

Damn. Point to LightFang. You'd include that but not Tannu Tuva? :p Also, you have no Gibraltar.

I can include Tannu Tuva if the Soviet leader really really wants it and asks nicely :lol:

Gibraltar added. EDIT: Even though it looks like its already there :crazy:

Gibraltar added. EDIT: Even though it looks like its already there :crazy:
Hah, you gots tricked!

I was actually confusing it with LightFang's map, which is missing Gibraltar for some strange and unfathomable reason. I'm going to go back to working on techs now.

My vote goes for exact numbers in dealing with military. But this is probably pointless considering Azale's NESes seem to have a life expectancy of an Imperial Commander serving under Lord Vader.

My vote goes for exact numbers in dealing with military. But this is probably pointless considering Azale's NESes seem to have a life expectancy of an Imperial Commander serving under Lord Vader.

And Cleric's NES'....oh wait ;)

I don't blame your lack of faith at all, I just felt like responding anyway.

Top Bottom