Previews

Joe Cool

Hammertime
I'm going to very busy for the next month or so, but I'll try to work on Civ stuff when I can. So for now, here's a preview of the LH I'm currently working on. I'm also planning on doing some Western/Mexican/Indian ones for a scenario I'm making, and i also started playing around with making a Victorian criminal as per an open request I saw somewhere around here. I'll try to have more previews up within a week or so.

For now though, I have this:

I'm trying to add the BatLight in the clouds above, and something just seems off. And his chin need work. But that's life :p

Any suggestions from the peanut gallery?

Sorry, I don't know how to translate it to the English correctly - but the "slit" for the eyes seems to be a very narrow. Maybe it's cool for a movie (I saw the 1st + Robin movies only, I don't like it, sorry), but not for the real action.

Not bad at all, not just for a beginner :thumbsup: Always remember that leaderheads aren't nowhere as big ingame as in your OP.

Both ;).

This is probably the final take, as I've started rendering the .bmp image series, and if nothing looks out of place when I make the flics from there, I'll go ahead and render the rest and make the .pcx's. I'll be busy for a week or so, but I'd say this is just about done.

Yeah I accidentally deleted them when adjusting the animation and only noticed after I made this gif. They are back in the final renders now and will be in the final version.

Alright most of the .pcx's are done to go with the flics. Just need to do the ones that require intensive post work (well, more than just resizing/palette change) this weekend. Look for this Saturday/Sunday

Next up: a cowboy/Old West type head

(I'm not sure why those weird lines are there, but they only appeared in this preview so I'm optimistic I can iron them out rather quickly)

Needs a bandana around his neck and some dust on him. Who ever heard of a neat-looking cowboy?

A scar, maybe a missing bit of ear'd be in character.

Cigar, prominent under the tough bristled moustache - a like a pistol tube? :)
(I'm not sure with these English words, I hope they are correct and may be understood)

Top Bottom