Previews

Don't worry, we understand :) Your English isn't so terrible, think better of yourself!

Well, my free time is going to be severely crimped for a while, but I was able to whip up these in some spare time today. (Sorry wolfshade, I tried adding a cigar to the Cowboy but to make it realistic (i.e. lit, smoking, moving around) would mean that rendering times would go through the roof, and it would look a little odd because it would have to be able to run forwards and backwards.)

As for the cavalry, I'm having trouble rustling up a suitable renderable background, so I might have to go with stock images. (also, the cavalry and marshal are in the extremely early phases of development - so very little face adjustments, backgrounds and props are just ideas, etc.)

Finally, I'm thinking I either need to zoom out a bit for the marshal or lose the rifle, but we'll see...

Methinks the cowboy could do with a much larger mustache.

A la the marshal?

I'm sure that you intended to attend to it anyway, but it seems to me that the marshal's moustache in particular might benefit from some "tufting", which refers to a method of putting on fake moustaches in patches, so that they don't look fake. There might also be a "fancy moustaches" file or plug-in out there somewhere that could come in very useful to you for this sort of work...

Top Bottom