Prince Philip, and DMX, died today

I mean those guys never seemed young to me.

I think this is the coolest thing I have found out about Phil, he designed his own Land Rover hearse:

The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) has noted that Harry and William aren't going to be together, that they're going to be separated by a cousin (Princess Anne's son?)... is the rift really that bad that they can't be civil long enough for a funeral procession? Or is it another way of saying Harry is "less family" now?

As for the hearse, I read that all the senior Royals have had their funerals planned for decades. The one time they got caught unprepared was when Diana died and they couldn't just shrug it off as something for the Spencer family to arrange themselves.

The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) has noted that Harry and William aren't going to be together, that they're going to be separated by a cousin (Princess Anne's son?)... is the rift really that bad that they can't be civil long enough for a funeral procession? Or is it another way of saying Harry is "less family" now?
I take everything the media says about that family with a large sack of salt.

I find it hard to imagine two brothers (or even half brothers) who have gone through so much together would let something little like that come between them, but that family does have a certain history of intra-familial unpleasantness.

You couldn't have granted each their own thread? Any more dead people to toss in here? :huh:

They had lots in common. Both were distateful homophobes, both were rich and both are now, as is always the case I guess, remembered much more fondly than they were during their lifetime.

Top Bottom