PTW Editor

Michael York

On Sabatical from Civ
I've been to busy to play for about a month, but now that I have free time to try out PTW, I can't find the diplomacy engine for the editor. I thought it was supposed to be in here. I also noticed that it doesn't have civ2 style scenarios. Am I missing something? This really sucks for me if they don't exist. They were the motivating factors to buy it.

Thanks. I guess there was an anouncement about it in the past month. And that would explain why the civ2 esk scenarios dont exist.

Yep, also an events editor is needed to recreate civ2 scenarios...but maybe, just maybe Firaxis will give us tools in a patch or later expansion. Remember it was only in the second expansion for civ2 that we were given a full editor.

Then a third effectively to get multiplayer!

I think you guys need to wait another 6 month, then Firaxis will probably release another expansion pack for 20-30$. And this time you can create your own scenarios.

What i'm trying to say is, that Firaxis is taking what should be one game and chopping it into pieces to generate as much cash as possible from ONE game.

I play Civ2 PBEM's, and will stick to that i think. There are numerous scenarios for the game, and many of them are very good.

(yes, i got Civ3)

I think fir axis is trying to break the Civ2 sales records and are going to loose their entire business for it. Just think, who will buy their stuff after all this. Its pathetic. But just wait like SAS said, 6 months and will probably have real scenario creation, events editor, santa claus and who knows what else the genious people at that crap hole will pull out of their magic box.

Well Look at this:

Civ2 "wow this is a great game! These guys (firaxis) are really good!"

Civ3, "HOLY CRAP!!! This is an awesome game! What will they come out with next!"

Civ3 1.21 Patch, "Wow, that is pretty cool, but I want more!"

Civ3 1.29 Patch (a huge patch), " Hmm, that is interesting, but I wanted diplomacy"

Civ3 PTW, "The multiplayer sucks! I am not thankful that even though Firaxis was nice enough to give us multiplayer at all, I want more!"

This is what I see, I think all of you people who complain about this game are all ungrateful losers who don't deserve any game at all. Aren't you glad that we get multiplayer at all?

Top Bottom