[QoL] Route Planner: More control over automated route construction

L. Vern

Warlord
Download Here
By: @L. Vern , @KungCheops
Special thanks to @gwennog and @jarcast2

A QoL modmod for controlling how automated workers construct routes. Requires VP EUI 4.6+. (Technically it still works without an EUI install but you won't be able to see anything as the plot highlighting is done through EUI :( )

Allows you to mark plots where automated workers won't build roads, priority construction plans where automated workers will prioritize constructing roads, and road plans, which help automated workers decide between equal distance connections.

1711934782327.png

Last edited:
Any reason why this (and squads mod-mod) can't just be added to the base game? These are incredibly useful QoL improvements and are a no-brainer to install every time (unless you don't know they exist).

Any reason why this (and squads mod-mod) can't just be added to the base game? These are incredibly useful QoL improvements and are a no-brainer to install every time (unless you don't know they exist).

Largely from stability concerns. Having fixed the last of the outstanding squads bugs last week, I'm now pretty convinced there's no more major problems and it should work smoothly, and am working on integrating it to the community patch installer. This mod will probably go the same way if no problems are found when people start trying it out

I find a bug. If I set up a road plan on a road that has already been built and make an worker build using road route(Shift+Ctrl+R), the worker build the road on road again.

Last edited:
I find a bug. If I set up a road plan on a road that has already been built and make an worker build using road route(Shift+Ctrl+R), the worker build the road on road again.
I've also noticed a few inconsistencies when using worker road route order
@KungCheops does that code take into account the road planner hints the same way as the full worker automation?

There is also a bug when developing a resource in forest or jungle. When 1 turn is left, I click develop and turn is added repeatedly. I think it is related to road bug mechanism.

Top Bottom