Questions about the "Base" BTS

Shqype

Shqyptar
I have a few questions about the "base" or "vanilla" BTS (Patch 3.13 of course).

How many turns does a full game now have? And exactly how are they divided amongst the eras?

I'll update this with more questions as I need their answers. Thanks in advance to anyone that replies.

Also, are there any [excel] spreadsheets available which compare the various buildings and units in BTS?

Depends on speed. 500 for normal, 750 for epic, 1500 for marathon. Not sure about quick.

Division amongst eras varies entirely by your research capabilities, but expect to remain in each era for a couple hundred turns on Marathon.

Also, are there any [excel] spreadsheets available which compare the various buildings and units in BTS?

At the top of thus forum section is a sticky entitled, "PDF: BtS reference sheet." That'll will be all the documentation you ever need. It's not excel, but it's a very good file.

Thanks for the replies. I thought I read in a thread somewhere that with BTS there's now a "600 turn game?" (Normal speed).

And thanks for pointing out the reference sheet. Still, if anyone knows of any excel sheets with the same information, pass that information on to me. I'm looking more to be able to use the reference guide as a base for another project, changing the values as needed.

Top Bottom