RandNES 1: Dawn of a World

Personally, I'd rather finish this one, but it's your game.

:agree: but have fun modding your other NES.

If I do start the other NES, I could ask one of you guys to mod this NES if someone wanted to do that. If that's the case, I might even play in this NES as playing in a NES is much less work than modding it.

I was skeptical at first, & I'd rather finish this, but I read that IAAR & I'm gonna have to join just to stop the commies...

So if anyone wants to mod this NES, PM me. I will try to juggle both NESes until someone else can mod this.

POLE AND I ARE TAKING THIS OVER
So everybody who hasn't yet should get their orders in. The next update should be a couple days after pole's done with his finals.

Edit: also, i'm pretty sure that we're going to keep with the espionage orders being pm'd, so pm those to one of us, preferably with the title of "espionage orders" and we'll get that going, too. It should go without saying, but no espionage orders means you didn't use espionage (at all) and those points will be banked.

Also, to add to that, we will both still be playing our individual civilizations while modding the NES.

-Name: Liyaun
-Size: 1 (+0EP)
-EP produced per turn: 4 (5 - 1 for maintenance)
-Maintenance: 1
-Unique Features: None
I'd like the city to be constructed to the south-west of Halturias at the center of the peninsula.
Otherwise, I'd like the city to be constructed north of Halturias, in the mountainside, near the mine and adjacent to the river if possible.
Where would you rather build it? I've got a pretty cool idea, either way.

Southwest, at the center of the western coast of the peninsula would be my first preference

Hey Lord Herobrine, mind telling me exactly where you want your 2nd city so I can finish the map.

Hey Lord Herobrine, mind telling me exactly where you want your 2nd city so I can finish the map.

Preferably upriver from my capitol. You can decide how far. Good luck running this NES!:goodjob:

And, one last question before i finish up the results for the orders we have so far
-Name/Player: Kaudi/Bon3fang
-Unique Power: Sacrifices to the supreme father. Pleasing the gods often boosts the Kaud warriors with animistic virtues, draining all aspects of fear from their hearts, charging into battles like a pack of frenzied boars.
What does this do mechanically? Obviously, something to do with your military, but what? While the "better military" guy is npc'd out, i'd like to keep that power for that npc. Is it religion based, too, or do you really want that extra point for your army?

And, one last question before i finish up the results for the orders we have so farWhat does this do mechanically? Obviously, something to do with your military, but what? While the "better military" guy is npc'd out, i'd like to keep that power for that npc. Is it religion based, too, or do you really want that extra point for your army?

I would be very surprised if NWAG came back to CFC, so I would just not worry about the existing power.

Well, i more wanted to use that npc for being kind of an antagonist to everybody around it, but that being said, the ability was technically "better military and economy," so i guess the new civilization's ability can be "even better military than that other guy had." also, i'm only waiting on one last set of orders, so when he posts them, pole and i can finish exchanging notes and maybe get this stuff posted early.

Well, i more wanted to use that npc for being kind of an antagonist to everybody around it, but that being said, the ability was technically "better military and economy," so i guess the new civilization's ability can be "even better military than that other guy had." also, i'm only waiting on one last set of orders, so when he posts them, pole and i can finish exchanging notes and maybe get this stuff posted early.

Looks good. I'm gonna be gone all of July but I might join in August.

Pole and Awesome should merge your territory, making it a big huge bad kingdom, that demands too much tax from everyone else ;)

Spoiler :
Originally Posted by Everblack View Post
Name/Player: Tusdar/Everblack
Starting Location and Color (show on map): At the bottom
Government: Despotism
Unique Power: Oasis finders -The Tusdar people are able to find Oasis in the deserts areas making it easier for them to settle desert lands.
Cities: Miscaro, Umua

City Name: Miscaro
-Size: 2
-EP produced per turn: 10 (for the capital)
-Maintenance: 0
-Unique Features: Palace (+5 EP per turn)

Name: Umua
-Size: 1 (+0EP)
-EP produced per turn: 4 (5 - 1 for maintenance)
-Maintenance: 1
-Unique Features: None

Army:4
Naval:2

Orders
14 EP
-5EP Focus increasing the size of our army
-5EP Building a wall around our capital city Miscaro
-3EP In search of earth materials in the desert to build mines on

Turn 6 Update!
Era: Classical (Bronze), Year: Unknown
As time has progressed, the world has become a much different place. No longer does life revolve solely around the small tribal village and its immediate outskirts, as small countries have begun forming. In fact, in some cases, even small empires are forming.
Order results in the order in which they were posted:
Ecrea:
Spoiler :
Your army and navy training increases and many of your enemies disappear, though there are still some left. Your study of the stars improves your navigation ability and, over time, you notice the patterns of the celestial bodies you are studying. While on a fishing trip, you discover the Tusdar civilization. 19 EP, no other changes. (5 banked). Stable. What will you do?

Hadun:
Spoiler :
Your mining efforts have paid off and you have found copper! Further, your other efforts have increased your naval power, allowed your people to bring in much more fish and greatly increased your ability to repel anyone who should try to attack you. Finally, a civilization to your east, named the Kaudi, has contacted you. 20 EP, no other stat changes. Stable (stability boost from wonder). What will you do?

Svealand:
Spoiler :
Your completion of the academy attracts many scholars to your city. Further, your new docks and trade routes benefit your economy greatly. You have also made some progress on domestication of this breed of horses, but much work remains to be done. 18 EP (+2 from academy). Shaky. What will you do?

Kaudi:
Spoiler :
You build an impressive dock for all of your shipwrighting activities. Further, your training of your military has achieved great results when combined with your unique warrior culture (+1 to army). Finally, while your maps may not be completely accurate, they do the job you need them to and you even manage to contact another civilization to your west, the Hadun. 14 EP, +1 to army, +1 to navy. Stable. What will you do?

Uran:
Spoiler :
Uran
While your attack on the city was successful, your tactics did not work as planned and you have taken many casualties. However, as was said, you still won the battle and your gracious treatment of the civilians, coupled with your newly built Statuesl of Uran wonder (granting less resistance from captures cities), the people are mostly mollified by your rule, though it wouldn't hurt if you took efforts to further assure them of your benevolence. Further, your infrastructure development is a big success, but your half-hearted attempt at organizing your labor force leaves something to be desired. 18 EP (+5 from new city, -1 from maintenance for a net of +4), Army reduced to 2 (-2 from casualties, +1 from new soldiers from your former rivals, for a net of -1). Stable (stability from wonder). What will you do?

Tusdar:
Spoiler :
Your efforts to improve your military training and defensive works are a great success. However, your search for materials to mine was less successful, although you're sure that you will find something if you put a little more effort into it. Despite this, you have found tar pits, which greatly help with your fort construction. You have also been contacted by a new civilization, the Ecreans. 20 EP. Shaky. What will you do?

NPC'd out: Sefa, Aelrich.
Missing orders: Vengra

Political Map:
Spoiler :

All other maps remain the same, religious will probably change next turn based on happens this turn.
Turn 7 orders due Friday, July 4! (Independence Day in the US.)

I guess the Vengra are invisible?

Top Bottom