Random Thoughts XI: Listen to the Whispers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I see I'm not the only one who's read The Prophet by Khalil Gibran.

Good words, front to back.

I'm convinced, Takis are better than Doritos

How many Doritos bags have I gone through thinking "maybe the next one will have a decent amount of flavour on every other chip" .. Not many lately, because the price keeps going up and the amount of flavour seems to keep going down. Eventually I just stopped buying them

Bought some Takis on a whim today, they're a bit cheaper and DAMN is there enough flavour everywhere! The secret seems to be the magical hole where some of the flavour must be hidden. And them not cheapening out on the amount of flavour used

The corn chips seem equally good if not better (than Doritos), and the quality of the flavour itself might actually be slightly worse in terms of quality.. but daaamn is there a lot more of it!

The only negative for Takis seems to be that there is no cool ranch flavour. If that existed I would be fat

Ugh. Got some kind of boil or something like that starting right next to a fingernail on my right index finger. Doctor said it's no big deal and it's too early to pop it, and gave me some kind of ointment that stinks like hot asphalt.

@warpus thanks, I'm glad you like my taste.

Thought: hot dogs are sandwiches.

I have the alignment chart right here, folks:

That's a greater-scope thing.

Like the ending of the Men In Black film, where it's revealed that our (observable) universe is just some sort of extradimensional alien child's toy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom