Raze City = Rep. hit?

andis-1

The Hedgehog
I've been wondering does massive city razing cause rep. hits. In my current game I'm playing as incas and I attacked persia, razed their cities and built new ones to better places. After destroying them, every other civ on the same continent were furious with me :( why???

You did NOT get a reputation hit,but the AI's attitude towards
you changed.

Tatran said:
You did NOT get a reputation hit,but the AI's attitude towards
you changed.
I'm afraid it is not true.
--> EDITOR NOTE (after reading post 4 later on): Oh sorry. I misled the above statement. It is correct indeed. And I will eat my words. X-l

For every city you raze, each AI (except the one you are attacking) +1 towards you. (Note: the higher the number, the worse attitude towards you). For the AI you are attacking, +12 will be added instead.

What's more, if you raze a city which contains any Great Wonder, each AI (except the one you are attacking) +1 more towards you. For the AI you are attacking, there is no extra penalty though.

The effect is permanent and will not be removed over time. You need to do other good things to lower their anger towards you (eg donate something to them, max. -10)

I am not sure, but if you capture and disband the city, AI's attidue should not be affected. Anyone who can comfirm/refute this?

@Wai wai
What are you trying to say?

Razing,capturing,disbanding,even starving foreign people from
a culture flipped city will only affect attitude.
You get reputation hits by breaking deals.

Tatran said:
@Wai wai
What are you trying to say?

Razing,capturing,disbanding,even starving foreign people from
a culture flipped city will only affect attitude.
You get reputation hits by breaking deals.
Oh sorry, I misled your statement that it will not affect neither the reputation nor AI's attitude. What a careless mistake I have ever made. Sorry.

And what I try to do is to explain the questioner in depth how his/her action affect AI's attitude towards him/her

So we are really agreeing with each other :p

@Wai_Wai, Is there some article in war academy where is listed what actions cause effects on attitude?

Top Bottom