RB18: Romanus eunt domus!

Checking in again. I'm glad we have fulfilled our first objective - Judaism has been founded at the PFJ HQ. Great !

On another note I'd like to ask sister pholheroine if that kind of stone circle thing will be another wonder he'll miss by a few turns. (for the record: if that happens prepare severe stone barrage) As we are at war with all the heathens I'd rather like to see some real defenders built, but after all I'm just the lawyer and not the secretary of defense...

·Imhotep·

@pholkheroine:

You've violated the 1st Amendment of the PFJ constitution. I'll prepare the court actions.

Ahem. :vomit:with show friendly moves turned on. I was dizzy.

Loretta is now sporting the genitalia of a French warrior after he attempted to rape her, uh, him!

Even without a real army, Brian sends his legions of mayhem to Rome. Mostly, they die.

OOC: Built a farm and and a citizen is now working mine. 'Henge in 26. Too bad we cant chop.

Save Brian From the Bullies

pholkhero said:
i promised myself that the first time someone missed their turns b/c of our discussions, i would open a thread...this is that thread ~

Mods: please feel free to move this thread for convenience sake ~ however, i'd also like to keep it to use for future SG creation w/this particular group ~ i can already tell i like ya'll!!

I hereby officially open this thread ~ we shall confine all discussion, game-related AND tangently-game-related, to this thread and keep the original SG thread for all turnset postings, as well as the required "got it" postings ~ as i said, i don't want the game to stall b/c we don't know that post 63 out of the 78 new postings is the gamefile!!

let's all try to use imageshack so that if we want to comment on a particular image in this thread, we can easily cut-and-paste it.

As of now, members of the PFJ include:
Rex Tyrannus
Mostly_Harmless
Ozbenno
Talamane
Dreylin
Imhotep
Xtreme Rockstar
Pholkhero

Now point a stick at me and call me confused if you will (and I'm sure you will), but I can still only see one thread. I must admit that I didn't notice this post earlier. Did you start another post and it gravitated back to the mothership?

Is brother (or sister) Dreylin up?

Ozbenno said:
Now point a stick at me and call me confused if you will (and I'm sure you will), but I can still only see one thread. I must admit that I didn't notice this post earlier. Did you start another post and it gravitated back to the mothership?

Is brother (or sister) Dreylin up?

Hey, yeah. Did the mods close/move the other thread?

Do not be fooled by the foul tricks of the Romans! (Bloody Romans!) They have viciously oppressed us upstanding members of the PFJ and made limits upon our speech! Death to the Romans! [in actuality, i DID post another thread, but after a stern talking to, I asked the mods to close it down later that day. i decided it was better to merely have the chatter and ask us all to take extra care or caution when reading any new posts for turns/save postings ~ I will also try to highlight the roster in some way so that they stand out in the postings. So, SPAM on . . . (spam spam spam spam, spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam . . .) ]

To return, i just started SH as a placeholder for a bit. I totally :smoke:ed on the AW factor here...forgot there were 5 other civs that hated us!!

ROSTER:

Rex Tyrannus >>
Mostly_Harmless >>
Ozbenno >>
Talamane >> just played
Dreylin >> UP NOW
Imhotep >> on deck
Pholkhero >>

**Save at Post #164

Sisters (and Brothers), I see the save and should be able to play this evening to keep our glorious campaign going. Other than researching the big BW and training point-stick users, do the itinerant masses have any further input?

Yeah, try and lay off the tail and save Brian. Bit of a randy bugger you are. Up and down like the Assyrian Empire.

Dreylin said:
Sisters (and Brothers), I see the save and should be able to play this evening to keep our glorious campaign going. Other than researching the big BW and training point-stick users, do the itinerant masses have any further input?

How about a surprise early spaceship launch???
"we're jews, we're jews in space ...":lol:

mostly-harmless said:
How about a surprise early spaceship launch???
"we're jews, we're jews in space ...":lol:
I second that motion. All in favor of Dreylin launching say aye!

Aye!

Dreylin said:
It is just 10turns I'm playing here right?

Not: <the rest of the game> -10t? :mischief:

Sure. Why not? You're all individuals. You don't need a leader telling you how many turns to play or when to launch into space.

(Though I think we need a commitee to study the effects of falling off of buildings as pertaining to random acts of space hitch-hikery and accidentally winning the game.)

Nah, only kidding! :p

But we do know how to make Axes, here's our first baby Axeman; isn't he cute!

Oh, and this is quite funny:

I'm a Pacifist, me; but Francis doesn't take kindly to Alex's Scout harassing our beavers so chastises them firmly. Loretta's playing tag with some Romans and is trying to encourage them towards a (very manly) Axeman nearby ... at least I think that's what she's doing, she may just be flirting. ;)

BTW, whoever decided to build the HQ there was off his nut; no food bonuses, and Copper is miles away.... :crazyeye:

IW in 25t, Stonehenge in 11t. Oh, and I didn't Revolt for some obscure but extremely important reason.... :mischief:

Consider the Lillies....

Well done, sibling Dreylin. Your death shall not be forgotten. We shall use your martyrdom as leverage in finally destroying all Romans within the next two years, which is what we calculate as a must-reach goal were we to take over the world in five.

The story of your untimely, grizzley demize shall be woven into the Judean national anthem and red, the color of your sacrifice shall adorn sporting uniforms for centuries to come.

What's that? He's not dead? 'Ere, he says he's not dead.

Stan: Yes he is.
Dreylin: I'm not.
Reg: He isn't.
Stan: Well, he will be soon, he's very ill.
Dreylin: I'm getting better.
Stan: No you're not, you'll be stone dead in a moment.
Reg: Well, I can't take him like that. It's against regulations.
Dreylin: I don't want to go on the cart.
Stan: Oh, don't be such a baby.
Reg: I can't take him.
Dreylin: I feel fine.
Stan: Oh, do me a favor.
Reg: I can't.
Stan: Well, can you hang around for a couple of minutes? He won't be long.
Reg: I promised I'd be at the Robinsons'. They've lost nine today.
Stan: Well, when's your next round?
Reg: Thursday.
Dreylin: I think I'll go for a walk.
Stan: You're not fooling anyone, you know. Isn't there anything you could do?
Dreylin: I feel happy. I feel happy.
[Reg glances up and down the street furtively, then silences the Body with his a whack of his club]
Stan: Ah, thank you very much.
Reg: Not at all. See you on Thursday.
Stan: Right.

Up on SGOTM and on this one. This will be some busy hours... :eek:

Anyway, I got it !

Top Bottom