RBTS7 - L'estasi Dell'oro

Alright, I got it for 10 turns and will accept applications for Qwacks spot. :)
Any lurkers around willing to take us to the stars?
Obviously you will have to erase all knowledge about the other teams strategies from your mind.

mh

Feel free to place me at the back of the consideration queue. I sure like the idea of the game, but after watching the level of play here I suspect I may drag Team [EDIT: Space - shows how carefully I've really read the thread] down quite a bit.

Looking around first to spot what needs to be changed to get us into space.
We are still lacking courthouses in some cities??? Ack.

Turn1:
I swap us into Representation, Emancipation & Free Religion.

Turn5:
Physics comes in. Steel next.

Turn6:
Suleiman beats us to the Statue. :cry:
On the other hand, we will get some cash for research for it. (800gold!)

And done.
Hhm, very uneventful turns.
Not much to do, but press next turn.

Artillery is in in 2 turns, so towards the end of the next players turnset we can start building Apollo Program. :goodjob:
Will be interested to see how long that will take! :rolleyes:

Here is the save.

mh

Attachments

• RBTS7 - Survivor AD-1700.CivBeyondSwordSave
    414.1 KB · Views: 72
Seeing that the consideration queue consists of sunrise and .... yes sunrise, you are therefore considered and recruited.
It will also allow you to get rid of that google link in your sig!

You are up for 10 turns.

mh

lurker's comment:

@Domination, Space Teams
Spoiler :
I think it would be a shame if someone spread Sid's Sushi to the AI. That might make it impossible for you to trade for excess seafood resources ... :)

I mean, you might have to capture more resources if you wanted them. :eek:

Plus you would be getting all that Corporation money and not having to pay maintenance ... that can't help anyone wanting to push the tech pace.

lurker's comment:

Well, it was CCC time this weekend, so I think sunrise didn't have enough time to play this...

Ok, here we go.
Sorry for the delay.
Full time job, little kid, wedding preparations ... :crazyeye:

Anyway, nothing of interest happened.
I did not get around to start The Apollo Program in Madrid unfortunately.
I hope the Domination team will help with Ironworks, maybe in Toledo?

We are very close to loose Argos, which is constantly suffering revolts.

Here is the save.
Note that the workers are all still available for movement if needed. I run out of jobs for them for now.
There is a Sushi guy waiting for cash in Barcelona (?).

mh

Attachments

• RBTS7 - Survivor AD-1750.CivBeyondSwordSave
    431 KB · Views: 65
I'm going to take a look at the game now. I'll play either tonight or late tomorrow night - after that I'm away for a long weekend.

darrelljs: If you get the chance before, about this time tomorrow, I'd appreciate your thoughts on our technological direction for this round. There seem to be several different things we could be trying for - Infantry, Tanks, Railroad, heading towards Flight, with surprisingly little commonality between the routes. There are a couple of techs that we *could* get from the AIs to ease this process, if only we hadn't apparently completely and utterly hit the WFYABTA limit, with no friends quite good enough to trade with us anyway.

Garath

Speed, speed, speed would be my recommendations. So Tanks would be my preference. Don't forget we need Rifling for that though. I would think that Calvarly would actually be enough to finish off the NE, but I haven't had a chance to look at the save, and probably won't for a little while.

I hate to contribute to the turtle pace, but if I can't play tomorrow noontime I won't be able to play until Monday :blush:.

Darrell

Top Bottom