Re-Upload Requests

This scenario seems like an amazing piece of art, unfortunately all links for installation do not work or in my eyes are sketchy, anyone got this scenario?

This scenario seems like an amazing piece of art, unfortunately all links for installation do not work or in my eyes are sketchy, anyone got this scenario?

There's a d/l .biq attached to the bottom of the very first post.

It seems like Wyrmshadow's Nebelwerfer can't be found. Wotan's multi unit version is still there. Can someone please reupload the single unit version?

I keep forgetting Bookmarks are built into the forums now. :p

Thank you. I used the search resources function and it didn't show up. I wonder how many gems are not registered there. I've found another Nebelwerfer in CCM that I've never seen before.
The next version of CCM (and SOE) will add the Nebelwerfer of Imperator1961:

Nebelwerfer.gif

Speaking about Wyrmshadow. Does anyone have/knows were to find a DESERT F-5 fighter made by Wyrmshadow long ago? I have all Delta_Strife's F-5 but I am hoping to get this one as well.

Speaking about Wyrmshadow. Does anyone have/knows were to find a DESERT F-5 fighter made by Wyrmshadow long ago? I have all Delta_Strife's F-5 but I am hoping to get this one as well.
The F-5 I believe is an Iranian version called Azarakhsh

No-no. The generic desert F-5 definitely existed and it was not Azaraksh or Saeqeh. It was there in old TCW scenario (unfortunately I threw it into the bin together with most other units). For some reason Wyrmshadow did not included it with his US Air Force uploads.

Not exactly a reupload request (because I am not certain if there is anything to upload) but did anyone ever create pcx files for the ancient Coracle unit by made by dog long long time ago?

Not exactly a reupload request (because I am not certain if there is anything to upload) but did anyone ever create pcx files for the ancient Coracle unit by made by dog long long time ago?
I searched my archive, and found these PCXs for the Coracle. They were with the LOTR Mod, Warhammer Mod 2.5, and Tides of Crimson Fantasy Mod (and perhaps others that I don't have in my archive). I cross-checked the LOTR .flic files with the Coracle thread, and they match the preview posted there, so I believe these are the right ones. Although I don't know who created them initially.

Attachments

• CoraclePCXs.zip
    4.6 KB · Views: 2
This was one of H.Balck's Units which was removed evidently due to some SERIOUS copyright infringements, given how many of our Units are clearly labelled as conversions. I was advised to use these only in my private mods, BUT ...
There is something called THE "Fair Use Doctrine," which I have raised MANY times with various Moderators without reply. I am not an attorney, but I do know a lot about contract law, and my very personal opinion is just to "Rock 'N Roll."

Top Bottom