Re-Upload Requests

GLC V 1.0 can be downloaded HERE. It's a ".ru" site (which I tend to trust for Civ matters) but you might want to wait for some super star mod like @Laurana Kanan to vet it, first - and, for good measure, measure, again @Laurana Kanan and all our Merrie Bande - :newyear:

I assume that the GLC download Oz meant to link to is this one -
I didn't find anything amiss with the download, but I also didn't see the Roman Forum included with that version either.

However, it looks like the Forum was originally a creation from Ukas. There is an attachment download in the OP of this thread with it -

I'm unsure about the Tower of Babel, but there's one from Samez here -

Or you can find the one in this screenshot -
in Heretic Catas' mod, which can be downloaded here -
Look for turm_large (small) for the icons & babel for the splash.

I'm unsure about the Tower of Babel, but there's one from Samez here -

Or you can find the one in this screenshot -
in Heretic Catas' mod, which can be downloaded here -
Look for turm_large (small) for the icons & babel for the splash.
Thank you. I saw the one in the All in One Mod. The pediaicons file said babellarge and babelsmall which wasn't in the buildings folder. I should have snooped more.

A couple of wonders I am considering that have dead links are: Roman Forum

You can find the Roman Forum with a working download zip here: https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/building-graphics-roman-forum.49092/#post-883499

The problem: This building has no wonder splash.

As you have mentioned the CCM 2.50 mod. This mod has the Limes as the Roman GA Wonder.

Civilopedia images:

Limes-LG, Alternative: Limes-LGa
Limes-SM, Alternative: Limes-SMa

Wondersplash: Limes-Splash

Images for buildingslarge and -small are included. In CCM 2.50 the buildings in these graphics are named and numbered:

Limes.jpg

Already posted it up above
The hint about the missing wonder splash, what is important for GA-triggering GWs, and can be seen easily in the linked zip-file of the Roman Forum, was not in your post.

I was referring only to the link itself.
Why must this be referred, especially by ripping it out of the context with the missing wonder splash? I think for SayHayKid it could be more comfortable, to have that link present in the post about that missing splash, so he can directly klick on that link and proof that there is no splash included, instead of searching the link again in older posts.

Why must this be referred, especially by ripping it out of the context with the missing wonder splash? I think for SayHayKid it could be more comfortable, to have that link present in the post about that missing splash, so he can directly klick on that link and proof that there is no splash included, instead of searching the link again in older posts.
It's ok. I can make my own wonder splash if needed. In the past month I have gotten pretty adept at using the basics of GIMP (I have used Photoshop a lot), very familiar with the cross-platform editor, editing building files, pediaicon, etc.

I came back to the game after more than a decade having never modded before and only playing the non-modded game in the past. I noticed some units and other things sucked compared to others and looked for simple tweaks to fix balance. My original plan was some basic tweaks, but then as I explored more and more mods looking for balanced gameplay I saw what was possible and now my simple mod of "house rules" has gotten bigger.

Looking for The Great War Division version, which is a bit faster…

I'm looking for Rob R8XFT's 4 era Genghis Khan to replace Firaxis's clean shaven prune face. I swear Firaxis went out of their way to make him inaccurate and comical. Shiro's and Rob's versions shown by the search engine only feature 2 eras at best. On Rob's link it says this is a later version of an earlier 4 era version:

Does anyone have that?

These graphics are included in my German language version of C3C. I attache here the missing era 3 and 4 flics and the advisor and races graphics. The leaderhead graphics should be included in your two-era download.

Edit: When adding the animated graphics to this post I noticed, that even the era 2 graphics were changed. They are now added to this post, too.

x_temujin diplo mid fwrd.gif

x_temujin diplo indust fwrd.gif

x_temujin diplo mod fwrd.gif

Attachments

• Temujin3 and 4-flics.zip
    9.3 MB · Views: 10
  • x_temujin advisor.zip
    68.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Races-Mongol.zip
    15.8 KB · Views: 9
  • x_temujin diplo era2-flics.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 12
Last edited:
These graphics are included in my German language version of C3C. I attache here the missing era 3 and 4 flics and the advisor and races graphics. The leaderhead graphics should be included in your two-era download.

Edit: When adding the animated graphics to this post I noticed, that even the era 2 graphics were changed. They are now added to this post, too.

View attachment 664305

View attachment 664306

View attachment 664307

That's Rob's Attila. Will also work well for Bulgars, Avars and Khazars for they (the bulgars) converted to Orthodoxy. You can see the orthodox church in the back of the industrial flc.

Are you sure that's the earlier version that Rob mentioned?

My version of Rob´s Attila is included in the CCM 2.5 mod and has a different era 1 image. As there are different versions of Rob´s great leaderheads, I am not sure if this is the version you need.

My version of Rob´s Attila is included in the CCM 2.5 mod and has a different era 1 image. As there are different versions of Rob´s great leaderheads, I am not sure if this is the version you need.

I need the Ind and Mod flcs of this :

I'm not sure if Rob ever made them. But as you can see, he mentioned that he did an earlier version of Genghis Khan which I can't find.

I made a search at CFC about the Attila and the Ghengis Khan leaderheads created by Rob (R8XFT) and now I am almost sure that I remembered well, that Attila is the anounced 4 era Ghengis leaderhead - so this was so many years ago. :crazyeye:

In post 10 of his 3d animated Asian leaderhead pack, Rob (R8XFT) announced on 30.11.2006, that he has a massive 4-era update of Ghengis Khan to post tonight - but on that day he uploaded the 4 era leaderhead as Attila: Attila the Hun : 3d animated era-specific leaderhead with pcxs (30.11.06).

Btw.: This is the (old) Attila leaderhead used by me and created by Rob (R8XFT)

I made a search at CFC about the Attila and the Ghengis Khan leaderheads created by Rob (R8XFT) and now I am almost sure that I remembered well, that Attila is the anounced 4 era Ghengis leaderhead - so this was so many years ago. :crazyeye:

In post 10 of his 3d animated Asian leaderhead pack, Rob (R8XFT) announced on 30.11.2006, that he has a massive 4-era update of Ghengis Khan to post tonight - but on that day he uploaded the 4 era leaderhead as Attila: Attila the Hun : 3d animated era-specific leaderhead with pcxs (30.11.06).

Btw.: This is the (old) Attila leaderhead used by me and created by Rob (R8XFT)
Top knot Attila manages to evade the search engine. He too features an eastern european background. That's why Rob stopped assigning them to Genghis. Looks like he never did the ind and modern for Genghis Khan. I guess prune face is here to stay...

I was gonna use Shiro's Bumin Khan. But that one is clearly central asian turkic from ind and mod onwards and would necessitate an mid east architecture to go with. The civ could thus be revamped as "Turco-Mongol" featuring most of the cities on the Silk Road and with Otuken as capital and major cities being Samarkand, Bukhara and other Gokturk, Uyghur, Chagatai, Ilkhanid and Golden Horde ones like Ordu-Baliq, Urumci, Tabriz, Sarai, Almaliq, Besbaliq, etc. But if the eastern Mongol element is incorporated you'd still end up with at least 3 major mongol cities that feature eastern asian architecture: Karakorum, Khanbaliq and Shangdu. The rest are either very small or founded much later and can be omitted. It's not perfect.

So for now the turkic steppe elements are fused into the Ottomans forming the "Turks" while the Tibetan Buddhist Mongols retain their eastern asian architecture. I just don't know what civ to axe to form a new "Turk" civ, having fused Portugal and Sumeria into Spain and Babylon already. Too bad Shiro never made era specific Genghis Khan. His medieval one is spot on.

Top Bottom