Re-Upload Requests

Could we get a reupload of this?

It was in CivArmy s. 1994's “The Golden Hordes Mod.” Oddly/sadly, I have the .flcs, but neither the .pcxs, nor the mod itself. :sad: Nonetheless, the .flcs are attached.

Attachments

• Haida Canoe.rar
    218.7 KB · Views: 18
Here is the Haida Canoe of the TGH mod with pcx files. I also have the TGH mod with 70 biqs (if counted correctly) on my pc.

Attachments

• Haida Canoe.zip
    234.5 KB · Views: 17
Strange, but I downloaded them off Civinators link.

Turns out I linked the wrong unit by Civ Army 1994 🤦‍♂️ But I've since found an alternate unit graphic that works as well. Thanks for the help guys!

Could someone please give me a link to Wyrmshadow's old modern surface ships? I remember downloading them from somewhere in a large archive but don't remember where they were.

:D

Looking for BeBro’s improved Napoleon Conquest…

I think that one of these is the .biq (found buried deep within our "cousin" Deutsche site :) ) I'll keep looking :scan:

PS ... OK, on that same page, 3rd post, for d/l-ing the rest works.

:D

Attachments

• 8 Das napoleonische Zeitalter.zip
    39 KB · Views: 16
  • 8 MP Das napoleonische Zeitalter.zip
    38.9 KB · Views: 14
Thank you Ozymandias! Oh man, is it not allowed to post link to the cousin site? maybe you can give me a hint...

I'm looking through the "Civ3 - Mods & Szenarien (Deutsch)" page

and also the tread called "Ich suche ein Szenario, Mod, etc..." Am I on the right path?

Chalito, I don´t think that you are on the right path. Those biqs were done by me.

Those biqs are part of a big rework of Civ 3 Complete in German language. The thread (with the download link) starts here:

and the description of the Napoleonic conquest starts here: https://www.civforum.de/showthread....ie-Conquests&p=8923673&viewfull=1#post8923673

As I deleted accidentally a tile in England, I posted a biq with the correct English map at the end of that thread.

I had a look at my archives about the old version of BeBro, but I think that I don´t have it any longer. When remembering well, it had its own interface. I liked some of his advisors and they are included in my reworked Napoleonic conquest.

(I wrote this late last night & forgot to post it ... :sleep: )

@Chalito - Oh, my, yes! With apologies: www.civforum.de (there are any number of browser extensions which will automatically translate an entire web page at a time - then again, I have a feeling you speak German :) )

Also, if you feel like updating Unit graphics, I recommend having a look at Sandris' Napoleonica: Powder Smoke over Europe thread ;)

- And (although a bit late) Willkommen!

Thank you guys for your help! Much appreciated!!

Haha I don’t speak German, but I used the Google tool to translate the website. It works really well!

Hey, I'm having recurring trouble with Google changing terms of use for my re-uploads of Hegemon and The Desert and the Mountain, what with forcing people to identify or even personally asking for authorisation (all in the name of security™).

I don't mind keeping the uploads up at all because I don't need to clear the space in my Google Driver©®, but does anybody have a better solution? It's supposed to work on its own rather than requiring my constant intervention.

I am a little late to the modding game with C3C after 20 years. A lot of dead links from many great mods and resources. Anyhow, one of the many things I was intrigued by in CCM by @Civinator is the idea of each Civ having their own wonder and the wonder triggering a GA. A couple of wonders I am considering that have dead links are:
Roman Forum

Tower of Babel
If anybody has copies or other versions it would be greatly appreciated. Also, I can use some ideas for a few of Civs:
  • Mongols - being nomadic they don't seem to have any wonders/buildings
  • Siam - options are: Historic City of Ayutthaya, Grand Palace, Bangkok, and Wat Arun. But no graphics exist that I can find and I don't know how to make. Any other ideas?
  • Sioux - same as Mongols

Top Bottom