Realism Invictus 3.4 PBEM game open

Ant opop

Chieftain
Hi everyone,

I would like to play a PBEM game of Realism Invictus 3.4. I've made a game, Large map, standard everything with random civs and uploaded it. I'm happy to start another one with different settings if you want. I can play at least 2 turns a day but generally much more depending on your time zone. I love Realism Invictus and haven't played against a human before so I'm really keen to start a game.

Cheers, Paul

Attachments

• Realism_Invictus_3.4_Game_140618_BC-4000_to_Unknown.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.7 MB · Views: 222
Maybe wait a couple of days to see if we can get some more people but I'm ok with just 2. I haven't played a PBEM game before. I'm happy to set it up how ever you would like. Cheers.

With PBEM games you have to be aware that they can take a long time. With the time needed rising exponentially with the number of players involved. That is not saying dont wait for other players, just a heads up. I'm happy to play 1v1vAI but 4-5 players would be nice for some human interaction.

Let's play with the save posted above. I'm usually a random civ player anyway. Have you taken your turn in that one already?

It appears I'm Turkish, here is your turn.

PS: Do you use dropbox? I've got a method that automatically uploads the new save game, eliminating the need to manually send the file.

Attachments

• Realism_Invictus_3.4_Game_140618_BC-3985_to_Popo.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.7 MB · Views: 210
Ok cool. Here's your turn. I've installed dropbox, took a while sorry. What should I do next?

Attachments

• Realism_Invictus_3.4_Game_140618_BC-3985_to_Mahmud_II.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.7 MB · Views: 213
Good call you two. This mod requires a lot of commitment.

Good fortune to you both.

Top Bottom