Realpolitik: Populus Repraesentativum

I understand. I have Two finals on Wednesday and a 5000-word Research paper due Thursday! Hooray!

I cant exactly handwave the three unit tests I have tommorow, and tonight I have not the time. Soory guys, school has just been really intrusive this week. I shall try to get it up earlier, but know that it will be up by Friday at the latest, as that is a half-day for me.

Understand you perfectly Tambien. I wish you good luck with you assignments.

I had assignments due in every class last Thursday/Friday, thats why I chose to do them all last weekend, and still working on them now :lol:

PROCRASTINATION FTW!

We understand that work gets in the way of things, its the only reason why I haven't started an IOT...

We could always postpone the update for awhile... the thread may have died off though in the minds of some people. It's alright Tambien, I can understand what you are talking about.

:bump:
don't die! I REFUSE TO LET YOU DIE!
:badcomp::spank: :deadhorse:
:backstab:
NNNOOOOOO!!

Damnit, my first RP and it gets cancelled.

When will you be out of school? Is it possible someone else on the forums who has time could take over as moderator?

That depends. What sort of version is the RFC again first of all? Then we can see who can possibly moderate the game in the meanwhile... if it's possible.

Give Tambien a break, I know whats its like to be enrolled in an IB school (which iirc is what he is enrolled in)

Its more then likely that if we suspend the thread people will loose interest, and its better to restart in a few months then continue now.

Its more then likely that if we suspend the thread people will loose interest, and its better to restart in a few months then continue now.

very true. the crusades rp has probably been forgotten by most people.

this is my 3rd rp, and its also the third rp that has been canceled:(

Maybe I should do an RP sometime, I'd probably have enough time...

not until mid January though. I'm off on holiday in about 3 weeks, there's no point in starting it now.

we had fun tearing at each other :D :p

BTW, for those who didn't know, LH has made a new RP over here.

Enjoy. And join the Insanely Mad Warmongers Party.

:D

Nearly thirty pages of tearing at each other sure was fun... :).

BTW, for those who didn't know, LH has made a new RP over here.

Enjoy. And join the Insanely Mad Warmongers Party.

:D

NO! Join The Giant Robot Party of Japan!

Top Bottom