Red Alert EDL

conehead234

Braves on the Warpath
EDL member eyes only

Nothing in this thread can be copy and pasted or printed out.

EDL stands for European Defense League
We Protect Europe from the Reds. Our main objective is to protect Europe from the Communists. Any attack against one EDL member is an attack against all. If you have any Issues post below. This posted will be edited for updates and a current map can be found on the second post.

Issues
Spain Rebellion
Bulgaria
Italy threatening Germany

The UK has decide to crush the Spanish Rebellion by herself, I will take full responsability of the operations in Spain. I will say I am acting alone so we do not risk war with the Rome Pact.

Any one willing to supporting researching Techs to benefit the EDL.
The UK has decided to research the Atomic Bomb by herself.

Current Members
UK
Belgium
Greece
Austria
Republic of Spain
Bulgaria
Fascist Spain

Current map

Attachments

• Red Alert U5.GIF
    Red Alert U5.GIF
    30.6 KB · Views: 74
France proposes that the EDL will include a defense against a Soviet invasion AND Communist revolutions will be considered a declaration of war against the EDl...

NO SPYING!!!!!!

From Belgium:

I think we should send forces to Spain

From Austria:

I say otherwise(look in NES thread for longer diplo)

From Greece:

I think we should deal about Bulgaria. This is a true soviet invasion, no doubt about it. SAn eintire Russian division has invaded a country that has asked for EDL membership. We must send our troops here

Well we are now faced with 2 problems, the Spanish Rebellion and the Bulgaria Invasion. Any idea what to do? Which one to go after first?

Regarding techs
Do we want to research any techs as a joint EDL project?
Finland is willing to sell us Russian Army Tatics for 10 WC I believe and we will
understand the russian army and how to defeat them.

Please post any comments and we can discuss and vote on them.

France and UK believes that Portugal and Belgium should take care of the Spanish Rebellion.

The UK, France, and Greece should take care of Bulgaria. If any EDL is willing to help, post the ammount of troops you are willing to commit.

From Finland
To EDL:

Understand, it's only Russian infantry tactics, not army.

From Belgium:
To UK:

We can only send 1000 mech infantry to Spain, and portugal has it's own problems. we know Britian has stationed a large army in Gibralter, you should send those troops to help the Spainish.

To UK
From France
France is able to send 2000 mech infantry, 20,000 Modern Infantry and 100 light tanks...

To EDL
From France
I propose that we joint research Nuclear Weaponry...

From USA
To EDL:
You can't let every nation have nuclear weapons, imagine the devestation a war would bring once the soviets are done with. it would be catostophic. We will withdraw our support if there is join-nuclear research. You may continue researching individualy however.

To EDL
From France
The USA has a point, wat about researching strategic missiles?

To EDL
From France
We propose that we request Romania and the USSR to withdraw from Bugaria.

To:EDL

The countries I have willing to crush the Rebellion in Spain are Belgium, France, and UK. If we invade, we risk a war with the Rome Pact. Should we still crush the Rebellion is military force or do it a different way. UK has decided to develop the A-Bomb.

To:Germany
Will you be willing to help in Spain?

To UK
From Portugal
We support ur efforts to develop the A Bomb.

To France
From Portugal
We agree with the Uk, we should have multiple researches, with the strategic missiles in hand, we may be able to exchange it for another tech with america.

To UK
From France
We will research strategic missiles.

elections for EDL leader(between france and UK)

-spain votes UK
-Asutria abstains
-greece votes France
-Turkey votes france
-belgium votes UK

it all comes down to portugal and germany's decision ;)

Germany votes for UK

I have no objections to being co-leader

Top Bottom