[Religion and Revolution]: Mod Development

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like CULTURE_CITY_ART needs to be set to 1 in GlobalDefineALT. The code needs some cleaning up though. It adds m_eArtStyleType and doesn't use it at all. I haven't checked all the code, but from what I can tell, it can be made into a minimalistic modcomp where it mods just one function in the DLL and doesn't need XML stuff. Cool modcomp btw.

Would be nice to have the Multiplayer fixes to play the newer versions "again" in multiplayer matches without DeSyncs ... :)

Would be nice to have the Multiplayer fixes to play the newer versions "again" in multiplayer matches without DeSyncs ... :)
It's on the todo list. I have a plan for a feature where if the game desyncs, a new button will show up and clicking it will cause all computers to save and write to a log file at the very same time. Since it should be identical, bug reports with such files will make it significantly easier to locate desync bugs because it will tell which variable has gone wrong. I just need to code this first.

Dear Sirs, salute! Is there any SVN-type access to the freshest (beta) version?

Thanks beforehand and hugs,

To make your mouth water...we are currently working on a new version 2.7

The new version will contain some great bugfixes and some new smaller features (and maybe one bigger ;) ). We currently intend to publish the new version right before Christmas...

The new version will contain some great bugfixes and some new smaller features (and maybe one bigger ;) ). We currently intend to publish the new version right before Christmas...
Great. Sounds like a nice Christmas present!

Can't sleep now, there must be a Santa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom