Requests to the admin

In order to the game to continue while we search/debate admin, I think it is safe to say that we have resolution to the case by Plako which is to grant Team RB a reload. Since the last useable save is before Team RB did attacks and their turnplayer said it is OK, I see no reason the game to be held on pause anymore and we can safely reload to CivFR's last autosave and let the game continue.

However, I can only take the position as admin if all teams give me their support and trust.

Caledorn,
Realms Beyond fully supports you as admin. Thank you for being willing to step down from your team for the sake of the game.

Sincerely,
Ceiliazul for Team Realms Beyond

Team Apolyton supports Caledorn as new admin. I however don't think that being a player in a team and the game admin is incompatible (unless you too need acess to the private forums, but I don't think that would be necessary).

PS: since there is agreement about how to solve the last issue, could we just reload maya's save and let the game continue? it's not good for the game to have it paused for long.

I have reloaded the game from Inao autosave. Please log in to confirm that this save is satisfactory.

I noticed that the login attempt I did in role as Caledorn-Host did trigger the autosave of Pitboss, so there is an autosave that was saved immediately after I reloaded (in other words it would be at the exact same point as the original RB autosave I reloaded the game from previously). If the current autosave that I reloaded the game from is not sufficient, I will reload the game to that autosave instead - provided I have someone available to pause the game immediately.

Team Apolyton supports Caledorn as new admin. I however don't think that being a player in a team and the game admin is incompatible (unless you too need acess to the private forums, but I don't think that would be necessary).

Thank you to both RB and Apolyton for their immediate support. :)

I have to step down from my team though, as if I am going to be admin, I will need access to the private forums to properly mediate any potential conflict situations that might arise. In such a situation I would have to be able to see (and participate in, if I have any questions to an involved team in such a situation) the internal discussions on the team to verify that public and private statements are in sync.

Logged in and confirmed that the game is paused. So CivFr has 2 hours left on the timer to do finish their turn.

WPC supports Caledorn as the new admin. Thank you for taking this on, Caledorn.

I just test the reload, it's OK. I have warn Hulkmusclor who is the player who had played this turn. I don't now exactly what he did, so I must let him play in order to ensure the same actions are done.
Civfr support Caledorn as admin (just to confirm that Moineau says, as he forget to indicate that he was speaking in the name of the team).

CFC officially supports Caledorn as admin with mixed feelings. He will be missed in the team. Good luck, Cal :thumbsup:

Team UniversCiv also endorses Caledorn as new admin :)

Thank you to all teams for the trust you have put in me, not only as the host, but now also as the admin.

Top Bottom