• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Requests

Socratatus

Emperor
I like this game a lot, but I have a couple of requests:

1. Could you please ad more animations and speech for Leaders? One of the best parts of this game and what made me buy was when I saw it on Utube was the realistic leaders and how they spoke in the nearest to authentic languages. However, on some options they don`t speak at all. Please rehire the voice actors (make the effort) to fill in the omitted verbals of the leaders on game. By now, we know everything they will need to say. For instance,`thankyou for warning me of this plot` Is just one of the speeches that need a verbal. The Leaders really adds to the immersion and the feeling of real-world poltics.

2. Make optional the Xcom and GDR units in options, please. Yes, I know there are mods, but everything is better if part of the game. I don`t have to go hunting for them and hoping they`ll work and I don`t like dealing with the Steam system.

3. Please release this game also on GOG (Good Old games), DRM free. You have a Civ game on there already. I am old school and have always enjoyed long games like these Offline without feeling harassed by Steam cutting me off when it arbitrarily feels like it. I, and many others, don`t need Steam for its `benefits`. I am happy to buy it twice (even at original price if need be). You might think every one loves Steam, but it`s only that many people have given up trying to ask for a Non-Steam version due to the hassles they get.

Good game and Thankyou for listening. :)

Merry Christmas.

Moderator Action: Moved to Ideas & Suggestions.

Top Bottom