Revolution IOT

We want basically what France controlled IRL. So anything else we don't care about.
Also we back the UK's SoI as well.

The Proletarian Commonwealth advises France that the United "Kingdom" no longer exists, however, in reciprocation we also recognize France's SoI.

Japan has collapsed. Expect interesting things next turn.

oh yeah, please note:

Spain wants to colonize, however our colonization choices are... limited to say the least (thats why we went for a large mainland one) so im not posting that. consider it indefinite.

The French Fourth Republic's world wide SoI.
These are all legitimate claims as they were all (or still) French at one point in time. (Except the Low Countries..) Anyone who claims in these areas is instantaneous DoW. Also we are recognizing The Commonwealth's and Maryland's SoI which have been reflected by ours.

Colors:

Dark Green: The Home Territories

Lighter Green: All colonies of the F4R

Spoiler :

Attachments

• SOI.PNG
    SOI.PNG
    312.7 KB · Views: 209
The Proletarian Commonwealth officially recognizes the sphere of influence of the Fourth French Republic.

These are all legitimate claims as they were all (or still) French at one point in time. (Except the Low Countries..) Anyone who claims in these areas is instantaneous DoW. Also we are recognizing The Commonwealth's and Maryland's SoI which have been reflected by ours.

Colors:

Spoiler :

the Mighty Spanish Empire recognizes your Sphere of influence, and thansk the French for considering Spain in that SoI.

I'm going to join this game, but I may change my mind once school projects start getting assigned. I'll get a map up soon. I'm gonna be in South America, probably around Buenos Aires.

I'm going to join this game, but I may change my mind once school projects start getting assigned. I'll get a map up soon. I'm gonna be in South America, probably around Buenos Aires.

Emperor Carlos: *sigh* add south America to the no claim list...

Colors:

Spoiler :

"Somewhat more lenient" doesn't mean "go along with super ridiculousness so Math can't claim anything outside of Spain."

"Somewhat more lenient" doesn't mean "go along with super ridiculousness so Math can't claim anything outside of Spain."

no. he deliberately left things out of his SoI so i can claim something.

Spanish colonial SoI is here!

super-note: some areas are negotiable!

i changed it because i apparently toom soem from 2 other nations.

The French Republic would like to announce the signing of the L'entente with the Commonwealth of Great Britain.

And also the Franco-Spanish alliance.

no. he deliberately left things out of his SoI so i can claim something.

Spanish colonial SoI is here!

super-note: some areas are negotiable!

fixed.

Oh, well, that's different.

Carry on.

Oh, well, that's different.

Carry on.

what? whats different?

EDIT: the Alliance is confirmed to be in effect.

SECOND EDIT: apparently, i managed to take some stuff from other nations. tell me and i will drop it, thank you.

You've claimed Nigeria, which is in the Commonwealth's SoI. Please correct this.

what? whats different?

EDIT: the Alliance is confirmed to be in effect.

SECOND EDIT: apparently, i managed to take some stuff from other nations. tell me and i will drop it, thank you.

The island off the coast of India. I would like to beg here for no colonial SOI's. They take all the fun out of the game.

The New Union Post

Inauguration marked by "Neo-Monroe Doctrine", expeditions to Canada

Today marked the beginning of President Alexander Smith's first official term as president of the Northeastern Federation. The inauguration took place at 4:00 pm, EST, inside the Philadelphia City Hall. Alexander Smith was elected by a near unanimous vote in the National Congress. This landslide victory can be attributed to his instrumental role in the creation and drafting of the new constitution, as well as the formation of the new republic.

The newly sworn in president wasted little time as he began to solidify his foreign policy. His first official act as president was to sign a non-aggression pact with the Empire of Maryland, with the hopes of continued cooperation between the two nations. President Smith also announced his intent to incorporate the former Canadian provinces into the federation. The former nation's federal broke apart around the same time as the United States', and the region has been fraught with anarchy and disorder ever since.

However, the news of Canada's planned incorporation was not what caught the interest of political pundits and correspondents. In his inaugural speech, President Smith outlined one of the major points of his new foreign policy, one which several political analysts have already dubbed the "Neo-Monroe Doctrine".

"Even though the nation known as the New Rising Sun has collapsed, their attempted expansion into British Columbia has brought to light an issue which I feel I must address. It would seem that, in this ensuing chaos, there would be some nations who would seek to take advantage of the dissolved states, and seek to create an empire for themselves. While I can understand the reasoning for this, it is impossible for me to condone or support any attempted colonization of North America. Therefore, expansion into the former territories of the United States or Canada by any foreign power will be perceived as an act of aggression which requires immediate military intervention." Other points in his speech include Smith's intent to set up diplomatic negotiations to help sort out and possibly mitigate expansion into Latin America by both foreign and American nations.

Spoiler :

Brazentina
Capital: Buenos Aires
After Brazil and Argentina collapesed during the South American War, a Argenine general set himself up as despot of Buenos Aires. The people welcomed him, because he brought stability to the city, and ignored his violations of human rights. He began to expand into the southern part of Argentina. People quickly forgot the horrors of war, and became restless about their lack of freedom. They began a coup d'etat to overthrow the ruthless despot. The rebels were funded by the democratic region that had developed around Rio De Jeniero. Once the rebels were sucessful, they were quick to form a close tie with Rio, and eventually became totally united. They seek to retake the place the Brazil and Argentina once held on the world stage, and want to unite the two diverse neighbors.

Brazentina is currently very isolationist, and is democratic currently.

Attachments

• Legacy IOT Claims.jpg
    Legacy IOT Claims.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 369
Top Bottom