Revolution IOT

But but but... Istanbul...

You can have Istanbul, just don't expand into the Balkans anymore, and remove your Greece province

Ahh I need a private island in the Med though. Its for the cruise ships. How about this one? Its small(ish).

maturity levels. i expect a certain amount of maturity on the nation. Batman, DB and X isnt mature-sounding.

DB is trolling, X is goofy and knows it.

Batmanistan, that's just awesome. However, Bruce Wayne is acting way out of character like that. Which is not awesome.

My god, Ilduce, you are already Japan in VI. Germany or even Canada is more interesting than you being Japan again. We do not need another Byzantium Complex.

I am taking British Colombia and Alberta. You can have the rest.

There will be no more discussion about whether or not a nation should be disbarred because of its name. If you don't want to call him Batmanistan, refer to him as Hawaii if you wish. I do not care.

Also, the game has not started yet so no talk of taking British Colombia and whatnot in this thread.

Everybody I quoted is officially warned.

Ok, I just got all the new nations on the map. Sorry for the weird half-province thing in Sinai. I don't know why it did that.

In any case, I'm about to finish updating the front page. Turns out I missed a huge page of new nations.

Try again, you forgot someone. (On the new map, Japan isn't drawmn)

The new map isn't up yet. I meant that I had it drawn up.

I removed Portugal's claim on the eastern side of Africa because they had too many claims.

oohhhhh. Ok.

The map is up.

Any mistakes, tell me. I'm pretty sure it's all good except for maybe Dommy....whose only instructions was to claim straight north starting in Israel.

90% chance I'm starting the game tonight (since, Jesus Christ, I already have 20 players). If not, it will start tomorrow.

Update 0

World War 3 broke out just as the Japanese finally surrendered in 1947. The "sides" of the war broke down within two years and soon, the two superpowers and indeed, many of the great powers, simply ceased to exist as they once were.

20 nations exist in 1955. Some nations were forged during the Revolution while others merely survived.

Spoiler :

The game has started! Update January 13th

Edit: remember to put Important Stuff in the Claims Thread

@Sonereal- The claims you gave me were fine.

No they weren't. I accidentally gave you and the other country the same color.

Everyone just know that those are two different countries, right? Cool. I'll fix that next update.

Top Bottom