[RFC] 5,000 Years of CHINA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll probably finish the tech tree in 1200 AD at this rate. What's the point?

In 430 BC, Asoka of the Indian Empire pleaded to the Chinese for the knowledge of Monotheism.

The Chinese refused, and offered a counter deal:

Asoka caved in, and accepted the deal.

The Chinese was soon rated as the most advanced civilization.

In 350 BC, the Chinese gianed its 1,000,000th citizen, a landmark for the Chinese.

In 290 BC, The Great Wall of China, a structure that protected China's northern borders from barbarian assault, was finished constructing. The barbarians will soon come in great hordes, so this will completely solve the problem. ;)

In 270 BC, Cyrus, leader of the Jewish people of Persia, made contact with the Chinese.

It wasn't long after the discovery of music that J.S. Bach, a famous ancient composer, was born.

In the year 70 BC, the now-Hindu Persia declared war on the Babylonian Empire in an attempt to rid the world of the Jewish faith. Babylon pleaded to China for military assistance, but China choose to remain netural, as Babylon was of little importance to the Chinese. Needless to say, the Babylonians were not pleased.

Our 6th city, Macau, was founded on the banks of the South China Sea. (partly due to west india man's request, I originally was going to found two cities, but this way was MUCH better :thumbsup: )

The Persians soon asked for help as well. The Chinese still refused, as their military had plans of their own. :trouble: (foreshadowing alert!)

uh-oh, IT'S THE PLAGUE!!!!11!!!!11!!!111oneoneone :yuck:

In the year 90, Mandalay was founded.

The Hanging Gardens. Ain't it pretty.

By 210, the plague that killed over half of our workers, many of our garisons, and countless citizens was finally over. This was a huge loss for the Chinese, happiness and population levels wouldn't recover for ages.

Speaking of those military plans...

WE DECLARE WAR ON JAPAN!! :king: We shall wipe those heavens off the face of the Earth :trouble:

Our forces land on the beaches of Kyoto, and charge at the enemy. The city quickly falls, as the only opposing force was a damaged swordsman.

J.S. Bach wrote his famous compostion during this battle, and made a huge cultural impact.

The last Japanese city fell soon afterwards, and the Japanese civilization was destroyed.

Do mine eyes deceive me, or is that a small Christianity symbol I see obscured in the Akita city bar?

Do mine eyes deceive me, or is that a small Christianity symbol I see obscured in the Akita city bar?

Yes it is. I founded Christianity a couple chapters back.

Interesting updates. You should be taking over the world in no time.

When are you gonna update From Medival to Modern, hmm. ;)

Never, I switched to Windows 7 and lost all my Civ IV games. However, I have something else planned.

And your going to found Islam as well! :eek:

:lol: Mostly because I find it amuzing to see a Jewish Arabia, but what I find most fascinating was that I was able to conquer all of Japan with two maceman. :p

Islam, the last of the major world religions, was founded in Korea in 370.

DUe to the fact that we had the extra funds, we choose the second option, and succeeded. :trophy:

It's about the best spot for a city that I could find that would not flip to the Mongols. :p

The Colossus stood proudly over the Yellow Sea, and for a brief time was the tallest structure on Earth.

The Great Lighthouse, The Temple of Artemis, and the Colosseum were built during the late 600's, but I could not spare the thought to do such things as "remembering to take pictures" and so I didn't.

Hmm... Hope your stability can take all this expansion. It should be able to, but sometimes things go wrong.

No updates in three days? Time to fix that NOW.

In the year 670, Khmer, an upstart civilization in southeast Asia was greeted for the first time by the Chinese.

The Vikings were also discovered and signed an open borders agreement.

The Moai Statues were built on a small island off the coast of Korea.

In 770, the same year that the nation of India erupted into a series a civil wars that divided the nation, China came into contact with a small European kingdom known as the Kingdom of the Franks. :king:

In 790, the people of Pagan, well knowing that it would be impossible to survive on their own, wished to join the Great Chinese Empire. The emperor rejected their offer, and instead suggest that the Pagan people leave their failing city-state and instead choose to live inside Chinese cities. The city of Pagan was soon abandoned.

The Mausoleum of Maussollos. Need I say more? :king:

A "Great Engineer" born in the city of Beijing, wished to complete his greatest work yet, The Apostolic Palace. It was designed to be a place were the major religious desicions would be made, and would strengthen the Chinese faith.

The election of the first Pope was a historical one, and the Chinese canidate won by a landslide.

Comments welcomed!

Gee, by the 21st century you're going to have OVER 9000 points!

Great story, I really enjoy reading it! :goodjob:

Although, I might enjoy it a bit more if you didn't play viceroy were everything is a bit easy..

Why isn't Survivoman furious at you? IIRC, he's always Buddhist, and has -12 for religion with everyone from Turn 1.

Destroy the Khmer, I don't want to see Sury's ugly face again.

Gee, by the 21st century you're going to have OVER 9000 points!

Hey, nothing impossible. :p Though I believe my highest score ever on RFC was somewhere around 3,000 points.

Why isn't Survivoman furious at you? IIRC, he's always Buddhist, and has -12 for religion with everyone from Turn 1.

The screenshot taken was the turn right after Khmer spawned, before he converted. So as of now he's furious.

Destroy the Khmer, I don't want to see Sury's ugly face again.

Don't worry, by end-game we'll have 120 units hoping to get thier swords a little bloodier :D :trouble:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom