RFC Mesoamerica and Andes

Texture files?
.dds files?
I will send you the LH file tomorrow.

Maybe you can add the Chachapoya culture?

If the game starts in 3500 BC which civs are there?
You can't start the game with 1 civ,then you will win a conquest victory.

The map is very well made,I can"t wait for this mod.
How is progress going?
I'd love to help with this mod,so can I help with something?
Oh and here is the leaderhead you requested...

Hey, I think the map could be enlarged a litte because the Incan Empire was a little larger, so it could fit better if it was bigger. Anyway, this mod was the main reason of joining CFC, because someone had the EPIC EXTREMELY GREAT idea of doing an rfc of Meso and south america, you know I am Peruvian so I could help in brainstorming ideas, if I would know how to mod i would help, but that's not the case.
The first thing is the technollogical tree, I know is really hard, but you could use something like Advance Stone Enginereeing, or Advanced Metal Work. It's true that New world Civilizations didn't use the wheel, but they knew it, for example archeologists have founded children's toys that are wheels, and obviously the circle was used a lot of times. The incas didn't use the wheel because of the accidented terrain of the Andes.

Other thing about the Incas is that , concerning about the civil war they had, you could simulate it like having an enourmous decrease of stability in 1529, so that could be an UHV, not collapse in 1600 or something similar. It could be a condition if the Incas are in the border of collapse to make the Spanish spawn on their territory. Also please when the Incas start, that should be in 1200, change the name to Curacazgo of Cuzco, I don't know how to say it in english, Kingdom of Cuzco or Confederacy, later when they their maximum expansion, historically talking , IF you like the name could be Tahuantinsuyo.

About the Spanish and Portuguese I don't think they should be as the mongols in SoI but as the Portuguese (lol redundance). It would better.

Also the Incas UB the Terrace Farm, personnally I think it should allow cities to work Peaks tile, and not add culture, because that's what they really did. So the UP could combine with this, OR could be another one, I am thinking on it.

And to end PLEASE FOR GOD'S SAKE don't ever put the Tumi flag for the incas as they did in RFC [pissed], that Tumi or sacred knife is from the Chimu.
If you like PM me to say more ideas about this.

P.S: I am reading books of history and bombarding with questions to my teacher of history, please don't let this mod die;).

It's not dead, I promise. Glad to see I have fans :)

And to end PLEASE FOR GOD'S SAKE don't ever put the Tumi flag for the incas as they did in RFC [pissed], that Tumi or sacred knife is from the Chimu.

Not a problem, the Incas had their own flag, which is unknown but there's a concept drawing on wikipedia I plan to use. I understand your frustration though, you have no idea how many times I've seen the Chichen Itza pyramid labelled as Inca or Aztec :D

I'm not really going to worry about python or SDK stuff until I have all the art coded, but I do have a lot of ideas written. I have a tech tree in the works, but it's kind of hard since mesoamerica, the andes, and the other areas followed very different tech routes. I'm really striving for archeological correctness as much as possible lol.

I have read and the Incan Empire didn't have a flag, but some say it's the whipala, a flag with rainbow-colored squares, of course they are wrong because it was just a symbolism.
In wikipedia their flag is kind of weird, but is more suitable.

the andes, and the other areas followed very different tech routes. I'm really striving for archeological correctness as much as possible lol.
You are right, that's extemely difficult.

Oh, are you going to add Cuy (Guinea Pig) as a resource? It was highly used by the Incas and Pre-Incas civs.

Thanks's hangman for friending me. I have been checking the progess of the mod for a long time.
I cannot do much modding:sad: but i can test the mod and edit map's and territory.
I also have some good book's on the period if you need civilopedia entry's:)

Top Bottom