RFC South and South East Asia

Samaratungga is Javanese.
He is a Medang king who coincidentally also ruled Srivijaya because of marriage!
And Srivijaya get into his Zenith because of Dharmasetu. Samaratungga isn't the one who conquer Southern Thailand (Langkasuka, Trambalinga, Pan Pan) or Khmer, but Dharmasetu did! Samaratungga even is the one that let Khmer go.

And I never say I recommend Ramkamhaeng for your mod.
I am trying to help Leo stand his ground ON your accusation.

Pretty fed up now. --"
OK,maybe you are right,but Dvaravati and Cambodia were conquered in 887,after the dead of Dharmasetu by either Sangramadhananjaya or Samaratungga.
But I can't use Dharmasetu,because the Dharmasetu LH is used as Sanjaya of Medang.
I will not change leaderheads,please stop discussing.I made Samaratungga to use him in a mod and this is the perfect moment.

And what "accusation"?

Wait a second...
Samaratungga rule Medang (and Srivijaya through his marriage with Dewi Tara) from 792-835 or 840AD. Therefore, if there's somebody from Srivijaya go conquer Cambodia and Dvaravati, it must be Balaputradewa, his son (Dharmasetu's grandchild)

Sangramadhananjaya is alias of Dharmasetu....

Apparently I did some mistake as he is also a Javanese whose son Samaratungga (Rakai Warak) is also Javanese whose marry Dewi Tara (Sumatra / Suvarnadvipa) and bear son Balaputradewa (Sumatra / Suvarnadvipa)..

Btw. Sorry for being a bit rude yesterday ;)

@Hangman
I like that map too ;)

Wait a second...
Samaratungga rule Medang (and Srivijaya through his marriage with Dewi Tara) from 792-835 or 840AD. Therefore, if there's somebody from Srivijaya go conquer Cambodia and Dvaravati, it must be Balaputradewa, his son (Dharmasetu's grandchild)

Sangramadhananjaya is alias of Dharmasetu....

Apparently I did some mistake as he is also a Javanese whose son Samaratungga (Rakai Warak) is also Javanese whose marry Dewi Tara (Sumatra / Suvarnadvipa) and bear son Balaputradewa (Sumatra / Suvarnadvipa)..

Btw. Sorry for being a bit rude yesterday ;)

@Hangman
I like that map too ;)
I can't use that map,India,Indonesia,Philippines and Sri Lanka are NOT on the map.

We need India on the map!

really?
Oh. sorry.
I just saw from Screenshot ;)
But at least I think you can learn more about the Kra from there..
If it's not too late ;)

I'm thinking of a new concept:"Natural Wonders".
I'm plannnig to add Shangri-La,Sagarmatha,Krakatoa...
Good idea?

This is a good idea, but Shangri-La? Really?
Shangri-La is a fictional place described in the 1933 novel Lost Horizon by British author James Hilton. Hilton describes Shangri-La as a mystical, harmonious valley, gently guided from a lamasery, enclosed in the western end of the Kunlun Mountains. Shangri-La has become synonymous with any earthly paradise but particularly a mythical Himalayan utopia — a permanently happy land, isolated from the outside world.

This is a good idea, but Shangri-La? Really?
I placed it between mountains so no unit can ever reach it,there is nothing wrong with some "mythical" thing in the game.Altough it can be "worked" by city.

I think I have a problem,I'm aproaching the 18-civ limit.
I want to use the 50civ-gamecore.
Do I have to add the teams 18-49?

Attention!
I have a important message.
My file:Sri Lanka has been downrated by somebody!
I demand that the administrator checks who is this terrible person.
It works perfectly and I'm sure there is nothing wrong with...
In the meantime maybe we can try to uprate my file again.
I will get my revenge!:mwaha:
If this call is not anwsered within 5 days or my file isn't uprated within 5 days,
I cancel all my projects,delete my files and forbid that ANYBODY uses them and I will simply quit the forums,FOREVER!!!
And if I sound frustated,you are right I'm frustated and irritated!

I uprated it. it went to A or 3 stars. please don't take your stuff away. maybe it was a political statement? theres been a lot of fighting there in the last few years.

I can't think of any reason for someone to downrate your work cause its quite good so I thought maybe someone just wanted to downrate sri lanka itself. there are many people who are very angry about what has gone on there in the past couple of decades.

I demand that the administrator checks who is this terrible person.

Civciv5, who are you?

Spoiler :
:hmm:

Top Bottom