RFC South and South East Asia

I uploaded new progress here.
I have begun on modifying the techtree,but I'ts too difficult for me.
Also,the civilizations seem to advance too fast,while some civs are behind.
I reached the 18-civ limit,what should I do?

I don't get the question?
Please explain what I have to answer.

I uploaded new progress here.
I have begun on modifying the techtree,but I'ts too difficult for me.
Also,the civilizations seem to advance too fast,while some civs are behind.
I reached the 18-civ limit,what should I do?
Read this guide: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=396903. It explains many things including (I think, have not finished reading it yet) how to raise the civ limit.
Civciv5, who are you?
I am fairly certain that it is not a good idea to ask someone’s RL identity on a video game forum.

Also remember: Rating is UNIMPORTANT compared to real feedback and downloads. There are some people who downrate files because they are just stupid and think it is funny. Some downrate because what I would judge as A+ work, a real graphic designer would see as C-. In any case, rating is an expression of opinion and everyone has the right to rate files how he or she wishes. Your work is good.

Read this guide: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=396903. It explains many things including (I think, have not finished reading it yet) how to raise the civ limit.
I want to use a 50-civ gamecore,in Notepad,in the scenario file,do I have to add teams 18-49?
Also remember: Rating is UNIMPORTANT compared to real feedback and downloads. There are some people who downrate files because they are just stupid and think it is funny. Some downrate because what I would judge as A+ work, a real graphic designer would see as C-. In any case, rating is an expression of opinion and everyone has the right to rate files how he or she wishes. Your work is good.
But WHO did this,I want to know,who is this ...?
I want to say sijfhbiaudhud...

Progress is threatened!
My Sri Lanka civ is again downrated!
This is a problem!
Please help me uprating it,we know what happens otherwise.
I think there is more people who hate me,we must find out!
Should I request Thunderfall to look who did this?
Who are those horrific people?

I gave Sri Lanka an A, but really, Thunderfall has many far more important things to do than see who rated your work. Rating is basicly meaningless. I do not even bother with it most of the time.

A better place to ask modding questions would be http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=417668.

Why does nobody answers my questions?
I'm thinking about remaking the map completely in size large or huge.
Good idea?

I'm really tired of doing everything alone.
I think I'm going to abandon this project.
Maybe it was just a hopeless project and doomed to fail.
Maybe South East Asia isn't interesting enough?
I think I will just keep the unfinished mod for myself.
I'm think I'm going to return to my other projects...
I have an idea about RFC Silk Road or RFC China...

I want to use a 50-civ gamecore,in Notepad,in the scenario file,do I have to add teams 18-49?
I believe so

I'm really hopeless.
I'm making progress but with the current situation I doubt if this mod makes sense.
I think I will add some civs and edit some stuff.
I will upload the progress as a mod in the database,and update it sometimes.
And we will see if it ever becomes a RFC modmod...

https://rapidshare.com/#!download|88tl4|1627556645|RFC_South_Asia.zip|342511|R~0|0|0|RapidPro expired. (34fa3175)
Here is the link to the mod.
The map is remaked and not 100% accurate.
There are some "problems":
-Some civilizations advance too fast
-Some civilizations as China and Maurya dominate the game
-Tibet usually conqueres Dibrugarn and Batang,so Bhutan has no area to settle
-Razia Sultana always converts to Hinduism for unknown reasons(her favourite religion is Islam)
-Bhutan,Tibet or Nepal conquering far away cities
-Vietnam does not tries to capture Indrapura,but expands into China
-Funan and other civs settle cities on islands in Indonesia
-Buddhism becomes more influental then Hinduism early in the game
-Chalukyas become vassals of Maurya
-Tibet invades China or Gupta sometimes
-Nepal attacks Gupta for unknown reasons
-Nepal or Bhutan usually become vassals of Tibet
-Sena's are always first or second with techs,for unknown reasons
-China vassalizes Funan and/or Nanchao

If these are your only problems, I don't see what you're complaining about, you've come a long way already! Downloading to take a look at it.

Edit: Can't start the game, the mod says it's unable to read the world builder file. By the way, it's also a good idea to release your C++ sourcecode with the mod so we can take a look at it, too.

C++ sourcecode?
The only thing that is changed in the gamecore is that it allows 50 civs.
That's weird that it doesn't work for you...
Can you start the mod?
Does the map crashes?
Everything is fine when I load the map.

I start mods by directly starting the scenario in PrivateMaps, have you tried that?

... and you will need the RFC DLL or one of a comparable modmod (I suggest SoI's because it's well structured and edead has provided some documentation on it in its subforum), or it won't be an RFC modmod at all. All crucial features like autoplay are handled in the DLL.

Top Bottom