Rick´s Battleground

Yes I used new one, still no go!:( (I even redownloaded complete mod again).
Don't know what is up, but had to reinstall all of game (civ3 and all patches plus PTW and Conquest) but works.:lol: Note: you can't edit biq with Civ3 edit either, tried to do that get it to work before I had to re-installed of every thing.:crazyeye:

So it works? I´ll upload a new version on the end of the month, should be more stable, the actual one is still based on the assumption that people have PTW installed.

Hey Rick! I've just tasted this scenario! Looks absolutely delicious! :D But takes time for next turn thing. May be i should try use it in a smaller map, but how? How can i play this in random map?

Ty Sting, this is only a beta version, i´v changed many things for new one and still have a lot of work and playtesting for this to improve into a real quality play.

To speed up turns, go to preferences and disable:
-shut off show friends moves;
-shut off show enemy moves;
If stil it´s slow, shut off also:
-animate enemy moves;

This will speed up things, also, when you are plaing the scenario, press CTRL+ALT+DEL and go to the Windows Task MAnager Tab, in applications select the Civ3conquests running, right click over it and select "go to process", you will be take to Civ3Conquests.exe process, right click again on that highlighted process and select "Set Priority -> Real Time", you can close the task manager now.

This will also increase IBT turn sequence times, don´t forget to close all other apps running on the background like music players (you should be listening to the music of the scenario anyway, it´s glorious!).

I will make some smaller maps and implement the mod onto them in the future, meanwhile try this things i stated.

Thanks, i'll try! Yeah, i love music you picked for scenario! :) It will be great if you make playable version on random map, for online games. (i sick of poor original version's list of troops. :hammer2:)

Hello @all,

just two smal questions, what ar the requirments for this scenario and where can I get it, after megaupload is offline.

Thanks and regards

Thio23

I´ll upload the new version soon, no need to reupload an older one, thank you for the interest, please wait a bit and i will finish it.

The requirements are Cic 3 Conquests patched to 1.22 version and a somewhat decent computer.

Hi Druid, believe it or not, i have been working on it all these months, on my free time on and off, and it´s still not finished, here are some update pics of the yet to be released bugless 1.3 version:

I can´t give you an ETA, but i hope i can finish this before the year´s end...:mischief:
Spoiler :

Hey, tried to download this awesome looking mod, but alway get this "fbi-anti piracy warning" message when I click on the download links, are there any other possibilities to download those files? :confused:

Looking forward to the update Rick, keep up the good work. ^^

New update up, this is NOT final work (still version 1.2 BETA), if you find bugs please post them here or send me a PM/notepad with list of things, thank you!

I´ve decide to upload files as i go, since the distance to final work is long, there is no reason you can´t start enjoying already.

I´ll upload new screenshots and info later on, for now, you have all you need on Post 1 oof this thread.

Top Bottom