Rick´s Battleground

Rick that map, the soundtrack and the settings are phantastic. :goodjob::clap:

Unfortunately there is a load error with the PediaIcons.txt Animname_PRTO Egyptian Warrior. The unit in your files has no space between Egyptian and Warrior.

Does the AI attack the Gaians?

Ty Civinator! Corrected in newest patch (3,7MB in blue), just download it again on post 2 and the error should not occur anymore.

Well, i´v tried to make the Gaian cities as weak and desirable to be attacked as i could, but i´v not played tested the scenario a lot, i´m doind that currently for the version 1.3...

Does anyone still have all of the files for this Map? I have the basic map, but I think that all of the additional files are on one of my computers that died.

That might not lead to anything; Rick hasn't been seen in almost a year here on CFC. :(

I sent a private message to Rick last week, and I have not heard anything back. Does anyone have any information regarding him as he has not been on the Forum in a while?

Did you get this d/l @timerover51 ?

My apologies, Laurana, I did not notice the download link. I will get it shortly, and thank you for it.

Edit Note: A more emphatic THANK YOU :thanx::thanx::thanx::thanx: for uploading this again. As it is a large file, I will be downloading it tonight.

Last edited:
Hello Everyone, well i´m back now hehehe, i´v been very busy this past years, i´ll try to find the files on my old computer, one of the hard drives "died", but i think i can recover the data.

It´s good to be back and it´s so good to see someone interested in my unfinshed work so many years after!

Ty Timerover and Laurana!

Starting to get into this, but this is far more than a user-created map. This is one incredible mod of the game. Rick, my hat is off to you for the amount of work you put into this.
:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::clap::clap::clap::cheers::cheers::cheers::trophy3rd::trophy3rd::trophy3rd:

Top Bottom