Rise of Mankind 2.8 torrents

you can download even without utorrent. with a double click it opened and starting downloading crazy fast with LimeWire....

I dont use torrents, and never will, so please put the extra civ pack on civ fanatics.
I guess you just lost multiple downloaders, b***h

I know this is old but...

If that's your attitude, we won't miss you.:)

If you'd actually looked around, you'd know there are a bunch of regular mirrors. :lol:

I don't know a lot about torrents. I've read earlier posts and hve seen that people get download speeds of 250kbs+. I only have 80kbs. 1. How do I get more? 2. What do I do with the rar files when I'm down downloading?
Thanks for any help.

1. the speed depends on how many people are sharing (seeding) the file currently.
2. You need to extract the rar file with program like Winrar, Winzip or Powerarchiver. Instructions are on these forums and in the readme which is included in the rar file.

7zip is pretty good

Ahhhh! I'm so confused. Is Rise of mankind 2.8 mega a version or a patch? I've downloaded the torrents rom2.8 mega and rom2.8 mega civ pack 1.7. What are those two? do I need to download the full version of rom instead of the mega? Help!!!!!!!

Ok so I just found this mod and wanted to give it a try and am now wondering. Riseofman 2.8 mega has everything right? And if I update it to 2.81 it will still work?

Mega 2.8 has everything and in the RoM Latest Version thread a patch specificially for 2.8 Mega is available.

If you do not have a supercomputer by today's standards, do NOT attempt to run the Megapack.

Well it seems Zappara lives! :D\

JosEPh ;)

i am looking for the megapack, but the only thing i will get to is the patch of 3,x MB

HEEEEEEEEEEEELP :sad:

i am looking for the megapack, but the only thing i will get to is the patch of 3,x MB

HEEEEEEEEEEEELP :sad:
Megapack wasn't converted at all to v2.9 series.

Top Bottom