Rise of Mankind 2.81 feedback and bug reports

Hi. I know that this question has probably been asked and that there is probably an answer in this thread. However, I have searched and not come up with an answer which has helped me.

I have just reinstalled Civ 4 and BTS, updated to 3.19, installed RoM 2.8 mega and patched to 2.81.

The problem I get occurs in the RoM main menu. I am able to load the mod from Civ 4. The mod loads ok (although takes an age so I sometimes wonder if it is going to do it or not) and when I get into RoM I can load up the civilopedia (although I occasionally get "unable to allocate graphics memory" errors). The problem I get is when I try to begin a single player game. I click on the single player button. My system hangs before it crashes to desktop with the massage saying something along the lines of "programme failed to terminate correctly".

Hi. I know that this question has probably been asked and that there is probably an answer in this thread. However, I have searched and not come up with an answer which has helped me.

I have just reinstalled Civ 4 and BTS, updated to 3.19, installed RoM 2.8 mega and patched to 2.81.

The problem I get occurs in the RoM main menu. I am able to load the mod from Civ 4. The mod loads ok (although takes an age so I sometimes wonder if it is going to do it or not) and when I get into RoM I can load up the civilopedia (although I occasionally get "unable to allocate graphics memory" errors). The problem I get is when I try to begin a single player game. I click on the single player button. My system hangs before it crashes to desktop with the massage saying something along the lines of "programme failed to terminate correctly".

1) You MUST use the 2.81 MEGA patch or it gets ugly
2) it always takes lots of time to load

I am using the Mega patch. It had the same crash both before and after installing the mega patch. It isn't just taking a long time to load. When I click on single player the game just freezes.

Edit: Well I downloaded the full version and it runs ok. I guess my comp wasn't good enough to cope with the mega version :(

Hardly any are. Unless you have a supercomputer, don't even try.

I'm playing 2.81 with Afforess's New Dawn 1.64
How can I hurry production in slavery? It seems it does not work, even though I have the civic. Is is a feature, or a bug?

This is a feature because the AI can't handle whipping and was constantly hindering city growth.

Top Bottom