ROTM - Rise of the Mongols

North King said:
He claims by the end of the week.

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, a whole 266 exclamation marks. That could be a record.

Yep. The way things are going.:)

@RedAlert

Shouldn't you be postin previews of my request?;)

Amenhotep7 said:
Yep. The way things are going.:)

@RedAlert

Shouldn't you be postin previews of my request?;)

Yes, I suppose so :)

btw, Amenhotep7, you wouldn't happen to have the original map you converted into the map I'm working on, would you?

I do. Just go back to the request thread. You'll find it.:)

Actually, what I meant was this: (Guess I should explain)
I'm not familliar with the bmp to bic converter, but I was under the impression you took a map(like not in the editor) and converted it into a map in the editor. I was wondering if you had that first map (or am I just hallucinating?)

Edit: nevermind, it's not important. I'll get back to work :)

Here it is:) (Though it'd look beter if you didn't do it this way. The minimap tends to turn out REALLY ugly with this method.:undecide: ):

Attachments

• gallicwars3.bmp
    57.5 KB · Views: 105
Alright then, I was just curious :)

:bump:

I've added the massive irrigation system across Persia, Iraq, and Syria.:) The cities there, (with a few exceptions. Can't do much about the Persian cities surrounded by mountains.:crazyeye: ) should prosper quite well.:)

Uh, it'll be a bit longer, guys.:blush: I didn't relaize it was Wednesday when I said "end of the week"!:crazyeye:

More like mid next week.:undecide:

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe sooner. Now I'm basically down to the meat an potatoes stuff. Delete techs and various buildings and whatnot. But I still need to add a naval unit for the Mongols...

All Modern and Industrial Age techs are gone. (Bye bye, Pentagon.:p;))

The Omega said:
Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can forget me counting those! :p

@Omega

I liked it too, but you must admit, it severely unbalanced the game. (Random Number Generator aside.;))

Almost done, guys. :)

It may be an extra day or two.:blush:

Top Bottom