ROTM - Rise of the Mongols

Yes, I would pay, in spite of the great distances separating us, and the fact that if you did I could delete or hide the files for ROTM, I would pay.;)

It'll be out for sure tommorow, guys!:thumbsup: I'll release one final test t' you guys, see how you like it, then make it public!:goodjob:

I dunno. I copied and pasted it. You can do that, too.:crazyeye:

Sorry, guys. I have been lazy today. But it's now done. PMing TF tommorow so he can upload it.

I'm PMing TF NOW!:clap:

The only thing I haven't done was add the Kublai Khan warship. But I decided against that, for the sheer fact that the Kublai Khan warship was in the time of Kublai Khan.;) The Mongols get the Junk instead.

I'm serious, guys. I PMed him. Hasn't responded.:(

Okay, TF just responded to me last night, and I just got back from school. I've uploaded the new file to the CFC server, and should be getting a download link from TF shortly...

Crap... No I won't. I thought I could upload it, by my FTP demo expired...

Could I email it to somebody, who could upload it for me? Omega, willing to take the job?

Crap. Well, I guess I'll try again...:undecide:

Sorry. School's been tough. You know how it is the first week. Compound that witht the fact I'm helping muy dad with a home improvement project, and that I was sick yesterday...

I'll try and get it out by tommorow.:D

Amenhotep7 said:
Sorry. School's been tough. You know how it is the first week. Compound that witht the fact I'm helping muy dad with a home improvement project, and that I was sick yesterday...

I'll try and get it out by tommorow.:D

And he was never heard from again.... :D

No, seriously there was already a .biq file made, with the civs, cities and units placed!!!!!!!11 in this thread.

I know this because I downloaded it, I think Amenhotep7 called it gamma test. But now it's all gone from the upload files!!! Can anyone upload this bad boy again, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or maybe Amenhotep can upload the new one, 3 months later. :cool:

Top Bottom