[RD] Russia invades Ukraine V: The Turning Tide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm Boy

they're all reactions
Yep. There are a bunch of huge LNG tankers anchored since some days ago which i can see from my window. They must be waiting to unload at Huelva LNG plant. The big red dots:

View attachment 642613

The world must reorder. Supply chain processing capacities and armament replacements must go in even if they take years to build. I'd consider expansionist murder a permanent policy stance for the foreseeable future. One invading regime pulls back globally and it makes room for the others.

Snowygerry

Deity
The world must reorder. Supply chain processing capacities and armament replacements must go in even if they take years to build. I'd consider expansionist murder a permanent policy stance for the foreseeable future. One invading regime pulls back globally and it makes room for the others.

The future will be much like the past then, no problem,

but we had hoped we might try something else. More like the roaring 20s, less 30s.

Lexicus

Deity
Only works with Muslims I think Ukrainians are welcome, they skip all asylum procedures in Europe afaik.

We just have to check they're not disguised Russians :D

I was going to say it won't work because these refugees are white.

but we had hoped we might try something else. More like the roaring 20s, less 30s.

Can't have one without the other (also the Roaring 20s were quite crappy in their own way)

Joij21

🔥Hail Satan!🔥
The future will be much like the past then, no problem,

If only we could genetically alter humans and make them more empathic.

We'd probably then have to exterminate the older unaltered humans. Don't want those aggressive genes remixing back in with the population.

saamohod

Deity
Welp, these "Rusich" people need to all get killed ASAP
We'd probably then have to exterminate the older unaltered humans. Don't want those aggressive genes remixing back in with the population.
Already happening in the East and South of Ukraine.

leif erikson

Game of the Month Fanatic
Administrator
GOTM Staff
Supporter

REDY

Duty Caller
Only works with Muslims I think - Ukrainians are welcome, they skip all asylum procedures in Europe afaik.

We just have to check they're not disguised Russians :D
The main difference is not color, region or religion. Most of Ukrainian refugees are women with children.

Last edited:

Birdjaguar

Hanafubuki
Super Moderator
Supporter

amadeus

burning out his fuse out here alone
I’d think that was a fake story if not for the fact that somehow my 2019 flight to the USA had not got caught in the time warp and I ended up in the bad universe.

Zardnaar

Deity
Kiwi soldier interview from Ukraine.

Some Russian soldiers essentially require babysitting vs combat or fighting. Just pick them up and feed them.

Arakhor

Dremora Courtier
Super Moderator
Supporter
Moderator Action: Apparently, I need to remind people that memes are not appropriate in an RD thread. I'm not sure why this comes as a surprise to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom