Savegame makes game crash =_=

DrakenKin

Prince
I reload from my last save game, and everytime it makes the game crash.

I am 16 turns away from victory, on a huge map / king difficulty / standard speed.

Any suggestions on how I could "repair" the savegame or avoid crashing?

I did reload multiple earlier savegames, they all crash on the same exact turn. (386)

I also tried deleting every single one of my units in case one of them was causing this. And also turned all my video options to the minimum, changes nothing.

I am really disappointed because this game took 3 days and a lot of time, and now at 16 turns from winning it does this. It makes me not want to play Civ5 anymore because this can happen all over again...

Attaching the last savegame. I'd appreciate if someone checks if he can go past that turn to see if it is a problem with my computer or the savegame.

(If you can go past it, please make another save past the next turn and send it to me.)

Attachments

• crash.Civ5Save
    1.5 MB · Views: 240
I take it always crashing, no matter how you get into your save?

I've had this weird experience where loading saves from within the game always crashes -- doesn't matter if I exit to the main menu, then reload a save -- CTD.

However, the same saves work just fine if I exit out of CiV ENTIRELY, then go in and load the save.

Top Bottom