Scoundrel (22/10/10)

The great spy fashioned in a classic way. :) Thank you very much, Plotinus!
Having thousands of ancient chariots doesn't guarantee you victory. But having a great spy can guarantee you won't be defeated.
Thank you, Plotinus. :)

I knew a guy in college who actually dressed like that. Freaking theater majors.

Also, cool unit.

He has quite the spring in his step. :D

Only a scoundrel would think of doing such a thing…

:thumbsup:

Plotinus, that's absolutely delightful, a wonderful and cheeky realization of a Victorian villain. I laughed right out loud when I saw him 'sneaking' along. You've really developed quite a talent with the capes. This one is seamless as usual - for some reason the cape work reminds me of the 'Hobbit thief' (which is probably the wrong name, since I can't find it in the database).

I have many many more complimentary things to say, but suffice to say that IMHO this is the ULTIMATE Victorian unit!

Delightful!

May I request a unit similar to this one, except greyer, more ragged and down on his heels, and armed with a small bomb which he hurls at capitalist oppressors? I'm sure my mod is not alone in being able to use an Anarcho-Syndicalist.

Delightful!

May I request a unit similar to this one, except greyer, more ragged and down on his heels, and armed with a small bomb which he hurls at capitalist oppressors? I'm sure my mod is not alone in being able to use an Anarcho-Syndicalist.

This would make a good JTR.

Reminds me of in the new Sherlock Holmes, Dr. Moriarty, I think it is. Correct me if I'm mistaken. Maybe if you added a concealed pistol attack...

But great unit nonetheless! :goodjob:

I think you've just described Ruby Sauce's Bomb Thrower, which, by the way, will fill the role of anarcho-syndicalist bomb-tosser in the Steampunk mod as well (upgrades to worker attack). :smoke:

Top Bottom